𝟲𝟴. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗼

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

( Team Jipuragi submits their lawsuit against Babel Tower

( Team Jipuragi submits their lawsuit against Babel Tower. One by one Hanseok's loyalists leave him and he gets a little surprise by his fake doctor and his fiance)

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Chayoung printed out the last of the documents and handed it over to Mr. Nam to put into a folder. Finally, their lawsuit will be completed and ready to be submitted.

Thanks to her sister that helping her through a lot of information and give some ideas to win their lawsuit. She must be really proud of her and their late father also being proudly for them when he sees them up from heaven with their mother.

She followed by Vincenzo when all the reporters continuing questions them about their last cases against Babel as they amuse so well for giving a farewell to Babel as their loss game soon.

She smiled at her powerful confidence and follow them inside.

MEANWHILE

Hanseo made sure his brother's penthouse were checked, but sadly, no bugs or unknown cameras were found. Earlier, his loyalists were lured to a cafe and some parts of the event that night has blasted out to the public.

Former Chief Prosecutor Hwang threatened that if this got out wholly, he will not stand down and make sure Hanseok goes down as well. Hanseok wondered who was the mole.

"It is likely that it was one of them." Choi Myunghee said.

"It had to be Vincenzo." Hanseok huffed.

"But how? Could it be he used the intelligence agency director? Was that the one you met the other day?" She asked.

"No. The director was much older and the one we met was young." Hanseo said.

"Who could it be?...."

Then, she got a text, groaning when she saw it. "Hong Chayoung filed a claim for damage against Babel Group."

"That claim must be the checkmate, I suppose?" Hanseok turned to his trusted lawyer.

"So it seems." She nodded.

"Gosh, now I regret ever blessing your union to her." Hanseok mumbled.

What surprised Hanseok however was Jeong Guwon arming his gun towards him this time at his penthouse. His guards were bounded and unconscious by himself.