𝟯𝟴. 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 ( 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐) 👬👨‍❤‍💋‍👨💕

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Night

Chayoung brings her sister to join them for their second plan of Vincenzo's gay dates at the bar with Mr. Nam. They wore a fancy dress up as Choyeong pretends being a waitress with a fancy maroon dress suit to serve their drinks.

Choyeong brought their whiskeys bottle as she went toward Vincenzo and Min-Seong's table while Chayoung and Mr. Nam secretly staring at them and sipping their drinks.

Choyeong put the bottle on the table as she secretly winked at Vincenzo as she mouthed him "Good Luck" as he glared at her with gritting his teeth while she giggles of his murderous glare that she never scared of him at all.

She went towards her sister and Mr. Nam's table and sit there to look forward of their plans begin.

Vincenzo poured his drink and Min-Seong's drink, gives him a cup as he holds a cup up to him for cheering their moment.

"Cheers." They clicked their glass cup as they drank. Vincenzo looks behind Min-Seong as he saw The Hong sisters and Mr. Nam sipped their drinks too.

Chayoung makes some move of her hands to make sure he communicates with Min-Seong while Choyeong and Mr. Nam clicked their glass as they held their glass cup up for him as a "good luck" sign.

Vincenzo silently denied her command as he looked back toward Min-Seong again.

"Ah!" He forgot to give a his fakes company card for him as Min-Seong also take out his company card from his jacket.

They both give a card each other as they look towards of their name.

"Kim Taeho from THQ Law Firm. You are an attorney?" Min-Seong asked him.

"Yes, I have own of my law firm company." Vincenzo replied.

"What a nice work for you, Mr. Kim. I'm also like your name too, a beautiful name for a beautiful man just like you." Min-Seong winked at him.

Vincenzo was too gagging of his flirtiness. He only smile a bit at him as he awkwardly sips his drink.

Other side

"Unnie, I thought the fake Kim Taeho works at the bank." Choyeong whispered.

"I'm forgotten that he also was an attorney of his own law firm just like us." Chayoung smacked her forehead of her dumberness.