𝟯𝟮. 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗹 + 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹

Choyeong Pov

I rushed into the police station before I could stopped from the hallway when I saw Vincenzo was calling someone on his phone. He ended up the call as he saw me and waving at me.

I walked towards him while standing beside him.

"Already got her out from the jail?" I curiously asked him.

"Nah, unfortunately I forgot to bring my files at the office from our law firm." He mumbled.

I hits him of the sudden on his arm with hardest punch as he groaned in pain while rubbing the part that I punched him there.

"How can you be so-arghh! That's fine let her be fine there so I talked to them being honest and you... Buy us our drink there bcs tomorrow it's our day for second trial. Even a mafia consigliere just like you couldn't have make some like others." I said slowly of the last as I walked passed from him.

"What did you said?!!!" He shocked. 'Oh, he heard of what I said huh?! Nice then 😒' I thought.

"Nothing!!" I yelled back at him as he flinched. Huh, did I make him scare? Can't believe mafia like him could be scared of him MUAHAHAHAHA*ᵈʳᵃᵐᵃᵗᶦᶜ ˡᵃᵘᵍʰᵉᵈ*

Vincenzo Pov

How did she knows that I was the real mafia consigliere? Did she secretly read my report like her sister did with her ex intern from Wusang or....

What if she bribed someone's to get my report for her? Oh no no no, that's not to be good. I can't believe they could be this bond strong together no matter what they are. They are craziest duo sister I never seen as a siblings goal relationship like them.

Third person's Pov

Next morning is Chayoung was free from jail as Vincenzo finally made a deal with Choi Myunghee with trades the Prosecutor Hwang for releasing her from jail.

When the police opened the locker, as Chayoung looked at them especially Vincenzo with miserable but when she saw Vincenzo holds the americano drinks she likes the most, she dramatically runs towards them and took her drinks from his hands.

Vincenzo and Chayoung looking at her with their smile on their face. She sipped the drinks and after then she moans grateful of her sign.

"Hahh~that's good. Now tell me, Choyeongaa. How on earth did he do it? Spill it!" She grinned at them.

Choyeong looked at Vincenzo and then back to her sister and shrugged her shoulder. Vincenzo signed in heavily and leaned a bit closer to them.

"Let's just go outside first, ladies." Vincenzo whispered.

"Hmm." Chayoung hummed as a response.

"I hope we never see you again at least we have a nice conversation last night, Ms. Hong Choyeong." The policemen winks at her.

"Yah! Have a nice language please!" Choyeong snapped while glaring at the policemen with murderous glare.

"You're an awful host too." Chayoung followed her sentence.