𝟰𝟱. 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬. 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔? ❤

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

✧༺♥༻✧

Vincenzo stepped in inside of his apartment at the Geumga Plaza after he finishes his fighting with the assassin's that Jang Hanseok already sends them to kill him from Italy.

He saw a white adidas sport shoes in front of the door so he puts his own shoes with Chayoung adidas shoes on the shoes closet.

He knew that's mean she has come home safely but he notices there's none of Choyeong's shoes inside of his apartment.

In his mind, Where is Choyeong? Where's she going in the middle of the night?

He saw Chayoung was doing tape on her laptop in the table while she's sitting there.

"Oh, what's up?" Chayoung called him.

"I thought you guys were going home." Vincenzo says with a weird face.

"So we did, but the window aren't ready. Hmm... I don't know why they're so slow." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I see. But how did you get in?" Vincenzo asks her while raising his brows.

Chayoung pulled out the keys from her hoodie and shows to Vincenzo.

"You gave me the spare key last time." She answers while swinging the spare key on her hand.

"So where is Choyeong? How will she gets inside then? Because I gave you the only spare key." Vincenzo asks her again.

"Choyeong went to the convenience store to buy a ramyeons and makgeolli. So when she was back, then I will opened for her." Chayoung says.

"Hey, as we are waiting her. Do you want to join me to drink makgeolli tonight?" She offers him.

"Hm, sure." Vincenzo nodded.

"Anyway, you guys can have my room." Vincenzo says pointing his room.

"I don't think so." She shakes her head.

"Why?"

Chayoung points the other room that she already knew inside of the room, there was Vincenzo's bird friend, Inzaghi inside of his room with more mess of his fur.

Vincenzo realise of it and cursing under his breath.

"Oh, no. No!" Vincenzo cross his hands.