𝟰.𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀 ☕🌌

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 ➷➷➷➷➷

"How you get my number?!!! "

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Vincenzo and Choyeong working on Babel cases with Mr.Nam Joo Sung while Hong Yu-Chan was relaxing his mind on his desk of his office.Choyeong hears stiffened voice so she looked up and she saw her sister stands behind of the bookshelf.

"Didn't he sleeping?" Chayoung whispers Choyeong as she pointed at their father.

Choyeong looks her father was sleeping and she turns her head back at Chayoung and nodded.

Chayoung came to them and put her handbag on the table.She looks around the paper on the table was related of "Babel".She looks at both of them mostly she looks in curiously at Vincenzo.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Why did you come back" Hong Yu-Chan asked her back.

"Dongsaeng, why you let this Mr.Vincenzo Quassano works your guys cases" She changed her subject.

Choyeong tried to say but she got interrupted by Vincenzo.

"Because we are partners" Vincenzo spoke to her in sarcastically and amusing.

"Since when you guys are partners?!" She mimicked Vincenzo's said and scoffed.

"Ask your Abeoji" Vincenzo amused.

" Yah Abeoji!!!" She shouted at her father.

"Shut up!!" He snapped at her. "Did you need anything?" He asked her.

"Yes! Have you seen my wallet? I lost it" She said.

"Uh, oh! It's not here.I cleaned the entire of office, top of bottom" Mr.Nam spoke.

She's mimicking her dog expression that makes Mr.Nam scared of her.

"Where it is?" She asked in amusing.

"It's not here. I guarantee it" Mr.Nam mumbled.She glared at him and rolled her eyes.She sat the chair dramatically and she leads her head on her head.

"Don't be so harsh him unnie.He said he didn't find your wallet right? I know you always keep it at your office at Wusang" She advises her sister but she never listen.Chayoung glared at her and make her mimics of dog expression again but Choyeong makes "roar" at her and that makes her scared too.