𝟲.𝗢𝗵 𝗚𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴-𝗝𝗮

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 ➷➷➷➷➷

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Hong Choyeong Pov

The alarms buzzing noises in the morning.The sun's shining surrounded in my bedroom. I wake up and stretching my body, turns off the alarms and sign.I roses up from bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.After I finished up with my red velvet suit, I heard the sound of notification from my phone.I saw the message from Vincenzo.

Vincenzo
Good morning, Miss Hong! Already waken up?

Me ( Choyeong)
Ofc I'm already wake up! U thought I was the lazy person in the morning?! 🙄

Vincenzo
Haha yeah.Ur father told me all about you and not Chayoung only 😏🤭

'Aish! Abeoji never let his mouth shut huh?! This is so embarrassing 😬🙈'

Vincenzo
Hey! I am waiting for you at the the living room alright! Ur abeoji took me there for visit ur guys house

Me (Choyeong)
Huh?! U already at abeoji's house?

Vincenzo
Yes

Me (Choyeong)
Alright give 5 minutes

I closed my phone as I dried my hair.I make my hair long down and curled my hair, wears a lighting pink makeup to make me look flawless.After I'm done everything,I picked my handbag and went down to the living room.I saw Vincenzo was chatting with my father.I still a bit mad of my father so I ignore him.

"Good morning, dear" my father greeted.

"Morning" I mumbled.

My father looks confuse when he saw my sad reaction while Vincenzo tried to hold his laughter when he notices my sad reaction.My father looks at Vincenzo but he just shrugged his shoulder.

'She looks cute when she pouted her lip with sadness reaction on her face' Vincenzo thought in himself.

"Why you look upset? Is something I do wrong with you, dear" My father asked.

"Nothing" I mumbled as I sat beside Vincenzo.

Vincenzo looks around the house until he stopped his gaze to our photo with Chayoung and I from high school.