𝟱𝟲. 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

It's been a few days after choyeong gained her unconscious but unfortunate she got an amnesia again as Hanseok's private doctor said.

She loses too many memories of herself, her sister, her best friends and even her life. She didn't get it to remember who she was.

As Hanseok's help through her recovery, he only gives her new name as Jung Saet Byul. He didn't said that her real name but instead of her new name from herself but he also gave his own name too so it wouldn't be scare for him if he wants to tell his real name than Jang Junwoo.

Now their relationship still ongoing even they started as a friendship first but suddenly she's starting to fall in love when he does all thing as a perfect care and gentleman for her with giving her favorite food and the books she likes to read usually all her time.

But none of it, it just an act for her.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

MEANWHILE
At Jipuragi law firm

The three mousekeeters silencing their atmosphere around them in the office while busy with their own business of work.

"It's been a week since choyeong got missing even our agents still searching out for her but none of that was work. I miss choyeong so much." Mr. Nam sniffle his nose of trying to handle his crying.

Chayoung knew about her assistant's situation about missing her sister even she also miss her too.

She just patting his back while comfort him.

"I miss her singing, I miss her dancing, I miss her laugh and I miss her craziest chaotic antics around us and now... SHE'S GONE HUAAAA CHOYEONGAA~!!" Mr. Nam cried out loud.

"Hey, hey Mr. Nam, it's alright, it's alright. We'll find her soon okay. Shh shh relax." Chayoung mumbled while giving him her weak smile.