𝟲𝟬. 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

( A/N: Plot twist!!! Choyeong and Daehyun will sharing a lovely passionate kiss soon OMG 🫢🙈💗💞)

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

"Alright you guys, Congratulations for us to complete our mission today. It was super awesome!" Choyeong impressed.

"For tonight I will paying for y'all din-" Suddenly Choyeong cut Daehyun off by she closed his mouth used her hand.

"I will transferring you guys dinner bcz me and Daehyun have something commen between us secretly so you guys can enjoy yourself without us alright hehe." Choyeong awkwardly laughs even her cheeks were both red blushing hard.

"Owwwww so you two want have some private date huh~" Miri teased.

"H-haha it's okay Ms. Hong. You guys can have your own time then and thank you for paying us." Mr. Nam smiled.

"Enjoy your day! Ms. Hong! Mr. Daehyun!" Mr. Lee gives them a thumb up.

Daehyun looked at Choyeong confusion while Choyeong nods her head as she dragged him out from the van.

After they went out from the van, Daehyun started to ask her first.

"So....you tell them that we have something commen between us....you want to tell me something." Daehyun raised his brow.

"Ah.....Hmm....yeah-but you should go home first, showering and then wear something nice suit alright. I'm already prepared for our dinner so.....bye!"

And then she rushed through her car and drive away to go home( I mean Hanseok's mansion alright bcz she still Hanseok's girlfriend even she never want to 💀)

●◉◎◈◎◉●

At Hanseok's mansion

She came through the inside of the mansion, her phone vibrating from her handbag.

She took out, looking for the message who's chatting her and it was Hanseok.

Hanseok<👿🔪: you go slept first without me bcz I have something very busy to handle for myself. Maybe I will came home very late by midnight then. So good night sweetie and sweet dreams 😘

Choyeong really feel gagging of his hilarious message. She didn't care and ignore his message by now. After that she looks down on her stomach while rubbing it gently as she was talking with her unborn child with Hanseok.

'What should mommy do for you, my dear. Should mommy have to make you stay away from your daddy forever? I'm scared about his reaction when he finds out my pregnancy whenever it's never hide it forever from him right? I'm scared' she thought.

Choyeong signed in heavily and went to the bedroom for showering, getting herself ready for dinner with Daehyun tonight.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

At Restaurant

Choyeong took Daehyun a simple dinner at the restaurant that she paid for them.

They ordered their food first while waiting their food served, they began the conversation.

"Choyeongaa, you told me want to tell me something but what is it?" Daehyun desperately asked for many times but he still wants to know what happen to her on weeks lately.

Choyeong slowly put down the spoon and fork on the table, looking at him slowly with series and sadness on her face.

She might be scared to tell him the truth about her pregnancy so he would hate her forever. She don't know how to speak about this situation.

She's taking a breath slowly while closing her eyes and she looks at him in the eyes again.

"I-I want to tell you...something really important about us." She stuttered.

He grabs her hands as he knew she was nervous so he grabbed her hands to calm her nerves.

"I'm.................pregnant."

Daehyun was shocked of her truth situation. This is how why she's of the sudden change her mood so she told him whole story and he understood of how this psychopath bastard made her life difference.

He knows he felt more heartbroken of her relationship with hanseok but at least he would always by her side no matter what he could protect her from hanseok and helping Vincenzo to take him down with his horrible pharmaceutical company.

She told more about hanseok of how she met him in high school. He's known as the bully of the school. He was arrogant, ruthless, sarcastic of all time. When she's first went to the new school of what happened to her old school with her sister. She knew it would be funny about their chaotic life as naughty teenagers even she's more than her.

She said he was fell in love first when he saw her at the first time of her introduction with their friends but she never felt because she thought him as her friend and.......he never will. But for that night happen, she found out about his news from her school that he was killing his friends of jealousy and even more shocked was he's disorder as psychopath.

Most of all, she knew it was obsession but not the real love. His obsession is more horrible than anyone so she could stay far away from him as much as she could but it never happen. He always came for her and tried to get her as he want so he never let anyone could take her from him with his psychopathic ways.

Daehyun told her that he always be with her side and protect her with her unborn child, then he would told Vincenzo and his friends about their plan to protect her cause from him with mafia or even agent ways but might be more genius plan for her future her child.

He knew it's not his child but he still loves his/her even it was Choyeong's child.

Finally, they shared beautiful passionate kiss through their reality fate of their life.

To Be Continue~

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Hi everyone! It's almost christmas*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥!! So this is special chapter for this holiday seasons so I made for you guys as the Christmas present.

I hope you guys enjoy your holiday with family and friends with joyful and happiness days for Jesus's birthday.

Did you guys watch My demon kdrama? It's worth it to watch u know!!

I hope to see you guys soon!Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas everyone!! 🎅🎄🎁❤❤