𝟭𝟮.𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 ➷➷➷➷➷

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Next morning, Vincenzo and the others are still working their cases as they watch the news from television of Mr.Hong's office while Choyeong and Mr.Nam were helping arranged the files on the table.Suddenly, they heard........

" Around 3.30 this morning, there was an accident believed to be a gas explosion, at a villa in Yangyang, Gangwon Province. Employees of Babel Pharmaceutical's Drug Development Division were at the villa for a company getaway. All 14 researchers were killed in the accident......"

"Oh my god, what the heck they were doing this time...?! Sh*bal " Choyeong muttered in herself.

"That's crazy?! Right Choyeongaa?" Mr.Nam heard her muttering from his left side even Choyeong was sitting beside him on the couch.

"Accident?! That was murder!!" Mr.Hong shouted.

Mr.Hong quickly took his coat and ran away from his office and leaves them sitting dumbed alone.

"Abeoji! Wait-" Choyeong tried to follow her father she got stopped by Vincenzo.

"Ms.Hong, wait! Let me see your father okay. You just stay here with Mr.Nam and called your sister.I would be right back" Vincenzo said.

Choyeong nodded her head as Vincenzo walked out from office.She signed in heavily and sat back on the couch.

"What are we gonna do? Now we lost our advisor to support our cases now" she mumbled.

"Let's just hope we would find our strong evidence to fight our case alright" Mr.Nam patted her back to give some support for her.

Choyeong looked at him and smiles genuinely at him.

"Thanks so much Mr.Nam, I would appreciate of your kindness. You are my truly best friend ever" She spoke.

"Most welcome, Ms.Hong"

"Now I should to call my sister then and I hope she's called it soon" she mumbled.

Chayoung's POV

I got a call from my sister, she said there was an accident at the villa in Yangyang, Gangwon. She believed that it was a gas explosion. Now we lost them to support our cases but what should we gonna do now. This is so frustrating about this law firm now.