𝟮𝟴. 𝑴𝒚 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

✧༺♥༻✧

Choyeong Pov

As we were walking outside the court we noticed Chayoung standing in front of Mrs. Choi Myunghee while she was mocking her after the trial.

"So as what you said earlier before the trial, Jang Hanseo is not the real chairman of Babel?" I whispered at Vincenzo.

"Yes. You're right, Choyeongaa. Ah! There he is!" Vincenzo pointed at him standing on the front row with his team.

He kinda didn't recognize us so I immediately texted him in secretly while Vincenzo was talking with Mr. Nam.

Message:

Unknown number: Hi remember me?

Jang Hanseo: Who are you?

Unknown number: It's me Hong Choyeong.

Jang Hanseo: Ah now I remember you but... how did you get my number?

Hong Choyeong: Hehe remember when you get drunk since last month ago?

Jang Hanseo: Barely yes 🙂

Hong Choyeong: Thank god 😮‍💨 Now listen to me, stop letting people walk over you, stand up for yourself and learn to fight back whenever you got hurt by anyone. Saying this is a advice for you and I hope you do well in life, Mr. Chairman. You got that?

Jang Hanseo: A-Ah, yes. Thank you for your advice for me, Ms. Hong. I hope I will! 💪✨

Hong Choyeong: Good! Fighting!

Choyeong Pov end

Hanseo Pov

She was absolutely right, I'm letting him walk all over me and my dreams but there's nothing I can really do about it, he will kill me if I try do something on my own,it's like I'm just a puppet more than a brother to him.

This girl is a stranger even we already knew each other since last month ago yet she understood me more than anyone entire of my life for the past years. Her words give me some motivation for me so I will completely took in inside of my heart and believe her.