𝑬𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ( 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕)

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 ➷➷➷➷➷

✧༺♥༻✧

After she visited Mrs.Oh from hospital with Vincenzo, she got a call from Junwoo. He said he wants to take her for dinner tonight. She excuses Vincenzo to drop her at Mr.Hong's house.

Choyeong's Pov

At Night

I was finishing my warm shower after our tiring day's for my business at bakery shop.I dried my hair first, curled my hair and then I finished with light color of makeup with pink.I wear red dress which was suitable for my features and I wear simply peach colors high heels while waiting for him.Suddenly I heard the honk of the car, I looked the window and he was arrived here while waving at me.

I came out of the house as I locked the door. I walked towards his car as he was standing beside passenger's seat.He opened the door for me as he smiles at me.

"After you, my lady" He spoke in English.He winked at me after all that's make me blushed a bit.

"What a gentleman" I giggled.He chuckled as my response and he walks to driver's seat and started drive.

Choyeong's Pov End

Jang Junwoo's Pov

I was driving a car to bring her somewhere amazing places which is our dinner together.I want to make a surprise for her even I tried to cheer her mood too because she has argument with chayoung sunbaenim so I hope that's make her feel better and forgive her sister's mistakes.I took a glance while driving at her.She looked like an angel, she's too gorgeous and ethereal in the same night with red dress.We were wearing matches clothes because I wore red suit too, what a coincidence.

"Her hair, her dress everything was perfect and on top of it her strawberry lips and a soft, heart warming smile.She's too perfect for me.That's driving me crazy, ugh!" I thought.

I keep thought about her until she started spoke.

"Where are we going, Junwoo?" She looks at me with puppy doe eyes.

My heart fluttered and I didn't know how to spoke for her.

"A-Ah, We were going somewhere that's make you fun and happy hehe" I chuckled.

"Somewhere where?" she asked.

"You see, darling" I winked at her.