𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

15 years ago

AT JOONGDONG HIGH SCHOOL

The bells was ringing around the school that's mean their classes was starting.All the student rolling through their own seat except this boy who was closing his eyes while sitting his own seat of his desk.The another boy approach him to wake him up because the teacher was coming to their class.

"Bro,wake up! Teacher was here"

"Mind your own business, Ki Taeho. I was sleeping alright" he mumbled.

That boy who was his friend and also bully mate rolling his eyes and he turned in front for focusing his teacher.

"Good morning everyone!" The teacher spoke.

"Good morning, Miss!"

"Today we have a new student,please come in" the teacher approach a young girl from in front of the door to let in.

That boy who was sleeping,Jang Hanseok opened eyes but suddenly his eyes sparkly when he saw a beautiful young girl who has beautiful features.She has big eyes,her sweetest smile,her chubby cheeks and she has a beautiful black long hair with bangs.

'Wow, she is so pretty. I never seen this beautiful angel like her before but I don't know I felt something else inside me.My doctor said I have psychopath disorder that I can't felt anything emotion but feeling different when I saw her just now' he thought.

"Please introduce yourself,dear" the teacher smiled at her.

"Hello everyone. My name is Hong Choyeong. I hope we can get to know each other well. Please share the spirit with me" she bowed at the students.They're started whisper and mumble in each other.

"Wait? Are you Hong Yu-Chan's daughter? The famous lawyer of century?"

"Wait? Hold on that second? Your mother Park Yoona who was the doctor from my father's working there at the hospital right? We were sorry about your loss" the girl, who was sitting alone on her own desk said in concern with weak smile for her.

"Ohhh,we were sorry too, Choyeong" all of them was concerning at her.

"Wuahuhu,that sexy bitch was losing her mother huh? I didn't know about this" Taeho whispered at Hanseok's ear and that makes him angry by his comment too.

"Would you shut the fucking your mouth before I killed you" Hanseok sends a death glare at his friend.

"S-sorry boss" Taeho suddenly stuttering as he looks Hanseok's murderous glare at him.He looked away before Hanseok do something at him.

All the student was concerning her.She sends her softly smile at them and that's make Hanseok feeling he was dead now.

'Why her smile that makes me diabetes huh,Ohhh I'm so dead right now' Hanseok felt his breath was hitching.He started calming his self before he lost control.

"Alright you can sit beside Oh Jiso from right there.Oh Jiso! Raise up your hand please!" The teacher points at a girl,who was given her concern lately.

Oh Jiso raised her hand while smiling at Choyeong.Choyeong went through her desk and sit beside her.

"Nice to meet you,Choyeong" Jiso holds her hand to shake with Choyeong.