𝟭𝟴. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓?!

Next morning Chayoung called her sister to helping her for move her things from her apartment to their father's house, where her sister lives there. Choyeong was waiting at the outside of the gate as the truck came to the house. She notices Junwoo also coming for help them too. She giggles as he was pouting while hugging with old brown pillow. He notices her and wave at her with wide smile. They were helping together until it was sunset so that's mean he needs to go home for family problems. She let him be and asked Chayoung if she wants to come with her for drinking but she refused because she needs some time alone bit more after their father's death. So she went for a bar alone then.

Chayoung's Pov

Choyeong wants to invite me for a drink together at the club but I'm refused her offer because I need some a bit more time to be alone by myself and I need some peace to release my stressful day after our abeoji death. I was eating my dinner alone with 3 bottles of soju and Chairman Babo's magazines in front of me.

I took the stick, put in on tomato sauce and slicked of all Chairman Jang Hanseo's face with two of his eyes.

"That's it. Keep smiling. Soon, you'll be crying many tears of blood, Mr.Chairman" I mumbled with evilly smile.

I stabbed on his face, took the glass and circling around of all of his face. I drink and stabbing on the table harshly. I took another drink and turned back to face abeoji's memorable pictures.

"Abeoji! I'll never be as a good person as you and Choyeong but I can be a one hell of a lawyer" I took a last sip and inhale harshly.

Maybe Choyeong's right. It's not too late to fix ourselves to becoming as a good lawyer like we use to be but one day we would be winner for winning our case in future and be a successful lawyer just like you, Abeoji!!

Choyeong's Pov

I reached at the bar where one of my friend works as a bartender. He was 2 years older than me. His father was the owner of the bar.

I sat one on the seat and fixed my hair, as I was waiting for my drink I noticed a guy sitting on two seats away. He had a slicked back hair but a bit messy. Before I realized he turned around to order something when he sided eyes at me.

Wait! Is that Jang Hanseo?!

What he's doing here?

Is he wants to get drunken? Oh no this is not good for him.

I walked towards him and sit beside him. My friend gave a glass of whiskey for him but before he takes I stopped him. Because I realize he was drunk.

"Stop drinking" I hissed.

"It's none of your business! One more glass of whiskey, please" he said while lifting up his finger. I rolled my eyes and held his hands while pulling it down. He flinched when I touched.

"Just stop alright. It's not good for your health for god's sake" I warned him.

"I don't care about my health. I don't care if I die or not. I don't care of all this things anymore. My life is already suck" he spoke whenever he was drunk but he still spoke nonsense.

I ignored of what his said and told of my friend how much glasses he drink. He said he took 19 glasses. I face palmed myself and signed in heavily.

"Go home" I said while standing up and grabbing my bag.

I walked out since he didn't come, while walking I could hear the footsteps from behind. I signed and turned around just to see Hanseo was walking towards me. It was obvious that he would end up tripping on the floor soon as I walked towards him while my heels was making clicks noises in the empty street. He glanced up, his hair was totally messy up right now, I hold his shoulders and shake a bit to make him facing me. He's totally sleepy right now. I took his phone on his suits jacket. I looked through his recent calls and there was only one person "Him". Before I called him Hanseo stopped him.

"Stop! D-don't call him" he stuttered.

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"He will abusing me or worse he will kill me" he whispered.

He looks kinda scared but who's "Him"?

" Who is abusing you? Who will kill you" I asked while crouching down on his level while he's staring down on the floor.

"M-m-my b-brother" he whispered.

"You have a brother?!" I gasped in shocked. He looked at me and nodded his head as a yes answer.

How could his brother abusing him so much whoever he was his own brother. A brother should be protecting his own little brother right whenever he was in danger or not. But why they look like as an enemy.

Wait I did checked all his recent calls except "him", there was another contact that could help me to bring him home. I called his driver and then he would arrived soon. After few minutes, I saw an expensive black car that could be his driver right that came in front of us. He opened his door and came another door and opened it for him. He helped me brought him to go inside of the car. I thanked him and he drives away.

I walked inside of the bar and continue drinking. I still thinking about his brother but who is him. Wait? His last name was Jang so that's mean his brother was.......

Jang Hanseok?!!!!

To Be Continue~

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Poor Hanseo 😢 His suck was fucked up when he has abusive brother. He needs a brother's love so much ❤️‍🩹 I hope he would a real brother on his life soon.

Choyeong finds out Hanseo's brother and it was Jang Hanseok?! What happened next? Would she found about them or would she found about Junwoo? Let's see and find out 👀✨