𝟰𝟮. 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒐 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

( A/N: Happy 12.2K readers everyone!! 💖🥳🎉)

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Choyeong was enjoying her warmer breakfast with Vincenzo while Chayoung was doing her routine skincare with a mask on her face in the morning.

Choyeong realises her phone was buzzing on the table so she looks out who was calling her in the early morning. It was a video call from Junwoo.

Choyeong could senses Vincenzo's glare beside her so she looks at him. He shakes his head that means he didn't let her called him.

As stubborn as she was, she picked up the call and the video shows up of Junwoo's face.

"Hi! Good morning Choyeongaa! How was your slept last night?" He asked.

"Good. As usually you can see." She smirked.

"Hey. Do you want to know last night? Me and Chayoung unnie got attacked by the strangers at our house but thank god Vincenzo saves us." She said.

"Oh really?! No wonder I could see your head got a bruise on there. Are you okay? Did you got hurting anywhere?" He worries while scanning every her face.

He knows he was worried of her even last night she didn't picked up the phone but he still jealous of Vincenzo that he saves the day for them instead of himself.

"Ahhh, no just my head only haha. Alright! It's all for today I need to get ready. Bye Junwoo~"

"But Choyeongaa wait—" She immediately ends the call.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

At Jang mansion

Junwoo growled when she ended up the call immediately even without say goodbye from him.

Junwoo slammed his phone a bit on the table while eating the food in front of him.

While Hanseo flinched when he hears his brother slammed his own phone on the table. He don't know what makes his brother mad so much in the early of the morning.

"So Hanseo how is everything going?" Junwoo asks while eating the food.

"Huh mm I mean good sir." He awkwardly replies.

"You can call me hyung no need to be formal it's just two of us." Junwoo grinned at him.

"Ah yes si— I mean hyung." He awkwardly chuckles while eating.

Junwoo smiled and took a piece of salad and put it inside his mouth, chewed it slowly while twisting the fork in his hands.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Junwoo slammed his hands and stood up from the chair

Junwoo slammed his hands and stood up from the chair. He throws the glass in front of Hanseo but fortunately it slammed at the wall making Hanseo flinched badly.

"Who told you to do something like that, huh?!!!" He walks toward Hanseo and yells in front of him.

"Let me tell you this straight u piece of shit! You send man's to threat Chayoung but unfortunately her sister was just happened to be her." Junwoo hissed in anger.

Hanseo's eyes widened in fear of his brother and fear of losing his only best friend he have on his life.

"I-I-I'm sorry sir I assure you this won't happen again." He stuttered.

"Good. Try to kill her again.... I will kill you instead on my own hands. You got that, Hanseo." He whispers on his ears.

"Y-yes s-sir." He replies.

Junwoo walks away from him and get ready to go work.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Third person's pov

Choyeong tried to call Hanseo to tell him that it's not his fault of behind all this as she thought his brother that she plays cold shoulder with him while pretending she knew everything about Hanseok and he still stayed at United States or everywhere else.

But unfortunately he didn't called her back. So she let him be and prays for him that he still safe and sounds from his crazy bastard half brother.

To Be Continue~

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

I make Choyeong's character kinda like Jung Saet Byeol character from Backstreet Rookie kdrama because she was sweetest, craziest and interesting character of all time 🐰💖

I kinda like her braver and boldness of how she defense her best friends and fight the bullys and criminal people.

Did you guys watch Backstreet Rookie? Watch at Loklok for free video on Google play and download app stall for free. Okay! 🫶❤✨