𝟲𝟲. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

( Vincenzo and Hanseo bond over hockey

( Vincenzo and Hanseo bond over hockey. The Cassano Family strikes again)

I should to put "See you song" songs by Charlie Puth ft. Wiz Khalifa only bcs of Wiz Khalifa's raps from the second verse that reminds me of them as The Cassano Family until Vincenzo's last ride of their finale chapter in Korea before he's going to Italy again.

✧༺♥༻✧

Both of them stared at the puck, waiting to strike. Hanseo looked up past Vincenzo.

"Ms. Hong Chayoung?"

"Where?"

And that gave Hanseo the opportunity to take the puck and score the goal.

"Aish!" Vincenzo cursed.

Hanseo skated away as Vincenzo chased him. For the first time in a while, Hanseo was felt really relax than he played with Choyeong before.

He was felt a ease and calm sometimes after he meets them for the first time.

Hanseo had tipped him off about the party. It was partially thanks to him that the party didn't go the way Hanseok wanted it to go.

"It wasn't that bad." Vincenzo said.

"Can't you just give me the credit that I deserved?" Hanseo pouted.

"What's next?", he asked Vincenzo as they skated around.

"There might be a shift in the power dynamic at Babel. It is bound to shift after a big loss. When that happens, tell me and I'll tell you the next step."