𝟰𝟳. 𝗝𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶 𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗩𝘀 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 🔥🔫

AT GEUMGA PLAZA

They all prepared their show for tonight of humiliation of Babel on TV. Larry customized all the tenants with funniest cartoon masks that he's already made for them especially Vincenzo. Want to know what character he has? He's being Inzaghi Pigeon 🕊😂

While Seo Miri and Mrs. Kwak helping remove out of Choyeong's makeup so she can easily wear the mask without felt sweating when she wears from the inside. After that, Mrs. Kwak fixes her hair so it won't be mess when she shows on TV.

"Look at our princess lawyer, how can they treat her like a real princess she was." Jeon Soo-Nam mesmerized by Choyeong's beauty feature when she closes her eyes while the two women help remove her makeup.

"Yeah, you're right, bro. But look isn't look fun they do those things like this, I really want to join them." Park Seok-Do mumbled as Soo-Nam agree of his boss.

Miri noticed them from the outside so she closes the curtain with a ghost face while staring at them as they look at her with a weird face.

While Vincenzo stare at Choyeong on the stage with a pigeon mask on his hands and signed in heavily of himself.

"Is this... Do I have to do...." Vincenzo looks at Chayoung with a sparkling on his eyes that he begged for her to stop this thing happened to him.

"It's the best way to humiliate them." Chayoung said as he signs again.

Chayoung patted his back gently to support him.

"You can do it. I know you can, Vincenzo Cassano." She said dramatically even never help him too much.

So he huffed under his breath and wears the mask, stood up from the seat and started the show with Choyeong.

Choyeong giggled so much when she notices his silly mood today. Aah he's too dramatic like her sister, you know guys. No wonder they're perfectly being each other as the couple but mostly chaotic couple.

Now it's the game begin. Vincenzo and Choyeong already sit together in front of camera as Mr. Nam started to action and then she started to speak.

"Hello, and welcome. We are here to dig up the dirt on the powerful and corrupt. My name is Opener. Whistleblower number one." Choyeong dramatically moves her fingers as she was a whistleblower.

Everyone in this stage clapping for her with applause louder.

"KKALBAIRIEO TV EVERYONE GIVE IT UP FOR THE APPLAUSE!" Chayoung shouted.

"YEAH!" Everyone cheered.

Choyeong realise Vincenzo didn't give a introduction yet so she tapped on the table slowly so he would zoomed out of his thought.

"Oh. Ah, hehe, sorry everyone. Hello there. I'm Inzaghi, whistleblower number two." He introduced.

They cheered for him even he feels more embarrassed by himself.

"There are many unfair things in the world these days. You can't make sense of them. And it's all the law's fault." She dramatically shakes her head as they booing over them.