1. backstory

Author's pov

It was a windy day. The sun wasn't to be seen anywhere since the morning. Mr. Lee waited impatiently in the corridors of the hospital.He was eagerly waiting to see the face of his newborn baby.

After a few minutes the door of the operation theatre opened revealing a nurse .A soon as she stepped out of the door Mr. Lee rushed towards her. The nurse said," Many many congratulations Mr. Lee you are blessed to be a father of a very charming and beautiful daughter".

Mr. Lee was zoned out for second after hearing the word daughter,but then quickly thanked the nurse and entered the room with eyes full of joy and happiness.

He rushed towards his wife's bed. He saw the newborn baby laying beside her. He quickly kissed his wife then took the baby in his hands carefully observing her features and pecking her small little hands , feet , forehead, cheeks, nose and everywhere.

He Suddenly noticed the features of her face and the words," why is she so beautiful" slipped from his mouth in worry.

He didn't know why he said that but those words made their way on their own out of his mouth.

He started getting a little bit worried for God knows what reason but he did, he got an uneasy feeling.
He ignored all that and focused on what was important at that time.
______________________________________

*After 6 months*

Lee Y/n was the good name of their beloved daughter. She was now six months old. She was the only child of Mr. And Mrs. Lee. She inherited her features from her mother. Yes Mrs. Lee was hella beautiful. She was like a fallen angel. She was kind, beautiful, knew cooking and could make anyone fall for her at the first sight.But because of this beauty she had to suffer a lot from the cruel world.

______________________________________

Background of the story

Lee aerum or y/n's mother, belonged to a rich family. Her father was one of the richest man in the country. He was dedicated towards his work and gave less preference to his family which included his wife , daughter and a son.

Aerum was the elder sister and his brother kim eunjae was the younger sibling. He was supposed to take over his father's buisness.
Mr. Kim had a dearest friend Mr. Jeon.

Mr. Jeon was a selfless man and was the president of Jeon towers. He had two sons. Jeon Jaebum was the elder brother and his younger brother was Jeon kimsik.

Jaebum was smart and hardworking but was a spoiled and wasted brat. He wasn't kind. Didn't have feelings and emotions. He was alcoholic and was a player.He liked to destroy weaker people and got his cheap thrills seeing them suffer.

He was obsessed with kim aerum ( Y/n's mother). He asked her many times but he got rejected.
Kim aerum was a women of principles she lived a disciplined life. she fell in love with Lee kimshin ( y/n's father). They sincerely loved each other and wished to marry someday. Before they could make a move and tell their families about it, he ruined everything...

Jaebum was obsessed and crazy for aerum and could do anything to get her.( A/n: he didn't love her but was just obsessed with her beauty and wanted her body desperately.) He was not able to tolerate that the women he loved and desired was someone else's girlfriend and to be wife.

Mr. Lee belonged to an average family. Jaebum always had a thought that provoked his jealousy  'how come that whore choose that poor disgusting bastard over me??!! Huh!?'.

He told his father about his true love towards aerum and asked him to talk to Mr. Kim and arrange their marriage.
And Mr. Jeon believed his son and did as he told to.

Mr. Kim couldn't reject his dearest friend's request and he accepted his proposal and gave him his words and promised not to break it.
Even though he knew how Jaebum was. But he thought that he might changed and truly love aerum, besides  that aerum was single ( according to him ) and wouldn't mind marrying him and will not disobey her father....?

Everything was prepared and aerum couldn't disobey her father so she tried forgetting about Mr. Lee but she couldn't.

At her marriage day aerum ran away with Lee kimshin , disappointing both the families. Mr. Kim let her go and forgave her after he got to know about the fact that she loved someone else.

Aerum's father thought to himself 'actually it was better that she ran away, this way my promise was also not broken and she got to live the life that she wanted too.'

Jeon family was shocked and tried to find her everywhere but they couldn't. Jaebum then comitted to himself that he would destroy aerum and his so-called boyfriend.

He searched for her everywhere but didn't get any clue of her.After few years he gave up on his thought and married a women after being forced by his parents.

He had a child with his wife after his father threatened him to do so or he would give Jeon interprize to his younger brother Jeon kimsik.he named his child Jeon baekyung.
Years kept on passing and kim sik also had a child. He named him Jeon Jungkook........

______________________________________

A/n
Jeez.. that was really fast but I wanted to give the back story quickly.

You might find the first chapters boring but please give me your patience.🙏