36. End of the enemies

The very next morning you're here at your torture room to pay a visit to your poor prisoners.
Yesterday you went to kitchen after locking jungkook. You were going to open it after you have your dinner.

But unfortunately you slept right away after having your dinner. Your uncle came home and heard some screaming and banging. He went upstairs and freed jungkook.

He was insane and furious for sure. He was actually a way too much determined to punish your little cunning ass for ditching him in the middle of your makeout session.

You were seriously amazing, you were the first to compliment his dick and purposely saying that you're hungry. You started things and ran away. Funny though, poor boy.

But as soon as he saw you peacefully sleeping, his anger just evaporated in a second and replaced with a smile and adoring eyes. He picked your sleepy form and tucked both of you in bed.

Atleast he got to cuddle. And after 2 weeks later you're hugging him back. Just you being by his side was enough. After admiring and giving plenty of goodnight kisses to your sleeping form, he slept too.

So, again coming back to present. You asked yoongi to prepare some 'special things' at a very 'special place ' for 'very special people'.
You can't wait a second more to shatter your enemies in pieces.

Exactly, you are gonna end baekyung and his father at the historical warehouse where you were raped, your mother was raped and killed and your father was murdered. Whenever you wanted to create memories you do it in the bestest way so won't forget it later by any chance.

" Namjoon-sshi, is it done?" You ask him through the phone call.
" Yeah, they're here." He says.
" By the way, what about the TXT guys?" He asked.
" Let them be in the torture room as of now." You said.

You park your car and move towards the forest with your men following you. You're dressed in all black. You are actually giving some vibes of the deity of death.

You kick the door and opens. It's all dark as you expected. Loads of men are already there surrounding the place. " Good morning boss" one of your guard at the main door greets you bowing a 90° and you nod.

" Please follow me" he says and you do as he said.
Soon you reach at the very back of the warehouse labelled no mercy room. It is covered in blood and filled with weapons and torturing stuff. " You may leave" you say and they leave after bowing again.

You pressed a red button and two bodies fall on the cold floor tied in chains. The same ones in which they tied jungkook.
" Long time no see " you say looking at the living dead bodies. You must say jungkook already beaten them to death, maybe they were starved too.

" Look at that pretty face how do they look now." You say showing then a mirror that you grabbed from near by.
" Ugly much?" You say and laugh.
" Please spare......my... life y/n" baekyung beggs gasping and panting.

" Take Jeon mansion, Jeon enterprises, take everything just don't kill us" Jaebum says crying.
You laugh " really?" You asked.
" Yeah yeah, of course " baekyung says. " Then give it " you say in amusement and throw a random paper at his face. He vigorously struggles to grab the paper.

You go to him and kick his face suddenly. " Arghh" he screamed.
You grabbed his jaw digging your nails into them. Your eyes full of wrath, rage and fury. An evil laugh suddenly escaped your mouth.

" Just look at your filthy self, so fucking shameless" you remark. The expressions of fear lingering all over his face. You are highly satisfied.

" Ever seen death?" You ask rolling your sleeves up while walking towards the iron baseball bats which also had iron spikes on them.
He shuddered. " No-no.....I s-ee-e it-t n-now" he stuttered and moved towards them with iron bat in your hand.