54. birthday blast

*BDSM WARNING ⚠️*

Jungkook was sitting on the bed man spreading and his one hand back for support whilst he fidgeted with his phone.

Until the door flung opened revealing you in hottest leather and lace lingerie but a silk robe on it with a confident smirk on your face. You cat walked to him.
His eyes widened beyond the extent. The phone slipped down from his hands and his mouth fell ajar. " Damn! You look like a sexy porn star." He says whilst getting up. You smile sexily accompanied by a wink.

Jungkook's unholy hands first travel to down your body and grab your ass cheeks from the thin silk robe. But you slapped his cheek , he frowned. You gripped his tie and roll it around your fist, pulling him closer by his tie. " This is not gonna be so easy.... Mr. Jeon" his cheeks flushed.

His hormones have gone crazy already. His heart beats can be heard clearly. Then you drag him with you by his tie and the push his chest so he falls back on the single seater couch. " You're gonna be the death of me, love." He growled impatiently.

You placed both of your hands on his robust chest, feeling his chest muscles contract and tense under your touch. " I would like to request daddy Jeon to not show up " He bites his lower lip. He placed his palm over your hand. " I'll try." He answered.

" Alright then, I'll bring you heaven bunny. And stop me if gets painful for you." You stare in his eyes that lurked desire and lust. " I want you not to ignore me" he nodded.

The other moment you roughly grabbed his clothed bulge and he moaned. He looked down at his crotch that your hand is mercilessly crushing. " Look at me!" You shouted and jerked his head up by gripping his hair with your other hand. He got startled. His needy eyes burnt with sheer desire.

" Obey me like a good sub or else I'll punish you." You tightened your grip on his hair. He nodded.
You squeezed his dick painfully hard. He groaned in pain and pleasure. " Words bunny."
" Ye-ss mo-ommy " He stuttered and you smirked.

You straighten your posture again.
" You can't do anything until I say so" you ordered him and walk a bit away from the couch, standing infront of him. You removed the silk robe letting it fall slowly on the floor revealing your fine body in the lacy lingerie.

His throat dried and his eyes checking out your body up and down. He licked his lips and the need in him to bang you right there became unbearable. His lusty eyes traveled from your head to toe.

He took in a shaky breath when you sat on the same kind of armchair just in front of him. You deliciously spread your legs wide showing him your glistening core. "Shit!" His body stiffened. " Oh my God" he said covering his agape mouth with the back of his palm when his eyes caught the freshly inked 'Jeon Jungkook' vertically on your inner thigh of left just below your cunt.
" I love you so much, love." He whispered before smiling and you winked.

You sucked your middle finger wet. Then trailed it down from your glossy lips to neck the gliding it through your cleavage, navel and stopped it on your core. He grabbed his pant near his knees and he mentally swore to glide his dick the same way between yours boobs.
" Bunny, want mommy to touch herself?" You asked. " Yess... Please" He quickly nodded and groaned in a low voice.

You rubbed your middle finger over you clit. Then using the other fingers you stretched your folds for him to see and jungkook gasped, wiping the drool off his lips. " fuck!". Then you penetrate it into your wet hole. You moaned. Closing your eyes shut, you fingered yourself. " Aah- jungkook " You pleasure yourself while you moan his name continuously and he is aroused beyond the limits but his eyes are pleased at the same time. He is losing his sane when you moaned his name, his fingers itched to replace yours. He threw his head back, taking deep breaths.