10. secret

There were not so many floors in that building but it was kinda confusing. Where did she go?
I checked all the floors one by one but there was no clue of her.
If it's some kind of secret place of something then there must be some special code which one had enter to go there.
I am so smart.
Then I started thinking what button should I press. Umm... Why don't we start with y/n's birth date?
"Here we go" I said to myself while tapping the buttons '2000' I typed her birth year. It isn't working.

XXYY her birth date and month.
Fuck it isn't working too. Now what?
An idea suddenly clicked in brain, what about 1997. I know it's just so stupid but I'll try because I'm JK.

My eyes widened in utter shock.
Shit shit shit!! Is this real.
Oh. My. Goodness.

The elevator's working. Then I noticed it was taking me to some 3rd basement. Gosh I didn't thought this kind of old building would be having something like this.

The elevator finally stopped and the door opened. I went out and looked at the things there. Woah! These kind of things...these were really resembling Jaebum uncle's illegal weapon factory and research centres.

I was amused at the technology used to design these kind of classic things.
Duhh! I already knew y/n must be involved in these kind of things. That's clearly written on her face that ' I am full of mysteries'

But what's exactly is this? A illegal weapon factory, research centre , drugs, smuggling. What?

I continued walking in the long corridors, just then I heard some people's conversation. I quickly followed the direction of the sounds that were leading me to an iron door.

Now practically I was standing in front of an iron door and to my surprise there were still no signs of humans except for the conversation part.

I slightly opened the door and peeped inside it. I let out a heavy sigh. There was no one inside. I entered the iron door and found another door. A glass door.

The sounds were now getting clear. Yeah, They were coming from the other side of the glass door. Then I put my ear on the door and eavesdropped.

"It's time for a revenge"

"

Yeah we'll make their souls shed the tears of blood"

"So I gave it a thought, we should start with the investigation on that road"

"Yeah namjoon-ssii you're right even if I take my revenge my soul wouldn't be satisfied without knowing the mystery of their death "

I recognised, yeah this is y/n's voice for sure. But who's the other one. She's calling him namjoon-ssii. Who the fuck is this namjoon now? I never heard her talking about some namjoon.

And what's about the 'mystery' ? And whose death? What revenge? Why???
I continued hearing to get some sort of things clear.

"Y/n-ssii do you have the file. The accident reports of..."
'namjoon-ssi ' said. Come on whose death reports. Complete it quick.
"....the death reports of your pa-

He was about to complete and I was about to hear. Just then.....
I felt something on my shoulder.
I turned and saw a man in all black.
Finally a guard. I pushed him slightly and continued to eavesdrop the last word pa-.
" How dare you push me!" The guard exclaimed and then I saw a bunch of guards running in my direction. He then again came forward and gripped my collar.
I pushed him again because now I was just so desperate to know what was that pa-.