28. Can you wait?

*Flashback*
Taehyung and jungkook's shared room.

~Author's pov~

Taehyung and jungkook were sitting on the couch while sipping on their red wines, talking about random things.

" Jungkookie, when are going to tell her?" Taehyung asked looking into jungkook's eyes.
Jungkook's eyebrow frowned in confusion. " Tell her what, hyung?" He asked.

" That you are Jeon jungkook" taehyung said. Jungkook sighed and then said " I don't know hyung....
I'm planning to tell that after.. after the death of Jaebum and Baekyung"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and said " why after that? Why not earlier?"
" Because hyung, the root cause of y/n's hate towards my family are them. Once they die, maybe she won't loathe Jeons as much as she does now." Jungkook explained.

Taehyung nodded before placing his palm on jungkook's shoulder and spoke " just don't be too late " .
Jungkook nodded and gave him a faint smile.

Taehyung's short phrase had very deep meanings. But jungkook didn't think about the possible consequences. According to him, y/n and he share a special bond, She won't let such a thing break it, will she?

*End of flashback*

"Who are you?" Y/n asked with a straight face. Your eyes reflect curiosity and the intensity of seriousness in the question. The atmosphere turns dead silent.
One question that might give you the answers for a hundred questions whirlpooling in your mind.

Jungkook frowned but the very next second, he understood the meaning of your questions after looking into your deep brown orbs. Jungkook diverted his gaze from your eyes.

He's looking anywhere but your eyes.
After a minute of serious silence, jungkook decided to break it by saying " do you trust me?"
You gawked at him for a moment due the unexpected question but then answered " I do."

Jungkook flashed a smile and nodded. Then said " I know that you've been waiting to get this answer from a real long time. I'll tell you when the right time comes. Will you wait bit more long?" He looked at you with pleading eyes.

You wanted to deny him. But his melodious voice was too convincing and reassuring for you to deny. You let out a sigh and said " is it too difficult to answer?"

Jungkook exhaled a deep breath and nodded. " Fine. I'll wait" you sighed, defeated. Jungkook smiled widely and cupped her cheeks saying " you're the best. I love you."

And then connected his lips with yours after closing his eyes. The kiss was soft yet deep. It was full of affection and love. Your lips moved in a sink, devouring every part of each other mouth. You pulled away gasping for breath.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and locked her eyes with him.
" I can't say that I love you, but one thing's for sure that I like you very much" you said making his eyes wide. He froze on his spot.

You chuckled at his reaction on the simple confession and then said " I really do like you" you said confirming him.

Then suddenly you slammed your lips on his soft once again devouring them. He instantly replied to the kiss and wrapped his arms around your slim waist pulling her to the extent where the air can't even  pass between your bodies.

It didn't take time for the oh-so-loving kiss to turn into a rough and demanding one. His arms slipped down to stroke your bare thigh making goosebumps arise and fastening your breathing rate.