31. I love you

~Author's POV~

"Aahh" another low groan left jungkook's mouth when Yeonjun punched his bare stomach.

He was hung high with chains coiling around his bleeding wrists.
A furious Yeonjun was beating him to death, wasn't stopping. Jungkook was left in his pant, covered in blood and sweat, his hair wet and his gorgeous face was full of bruises, cuts and blood.

The dark room filled with low groans and painful grunts and chuckles. Yes, chuckles. Even after being in unbearable pain , he chuckled continuously like a maniac as if that harsh , bone freezing torture was nothing for his guts.

It made Yeonjun frustrated and even more raged. He beat him with the hockey bat until it broke down.
His half heart locket was coloured in the shade of red. It's been hours, and the endless torture on him isn't stopping.

" So, won't loose? Huh?!" Yeonjun breathed out as he collected his left out energy to again kick the not-so-easy-to-knock-out-jungkook.

Jungkook shook his head sloppily as a no with a sluggish smile. " You already know who's loosing and who's winning " jungkook managed to utter those words out of his mouth while breathing heavily.
" Aargh " jungkook groaned.

" How can someone be this confident while facing his death?!" Yeonjun said raising a brow.
Jungkook smirked and cockily said
" I'm not someone, I'm Jeon Jungkook for your kind information"

" YOU!" He said before taking his gun out. Yeonjun pointed his gun at jungkook " I guess you'll take ages to die at this rate. Let's make it easier "
He loaded the gun and jungkook gave him a do-whatever-you-want-bitch look and rolled his eyes coolly.

Yeonjun on the other hand was ready to pierce the arrogant guy's head open.

'Thud'

The door opened with a thud. Both of them looked at the unfamiliar figure walking in the dark.
" Damn! Don't kill him" he said coming forward in the beam of light.

" Baebitch " Yeonjun said as he stood beside him, eyeing the now furious jungkook.
Jungkook turned his wrist around, gripping a handful of chain. Took a step back and greeted his so-called brother with nice flying kick on his chest.

" Fuck! Jungkook" baekyung cursed as he slumped down on his butt.
" Too bad, looks your brother's isn't so cool with your presence. You guys enjoy your ' bro time' " Yeonjun said after laughing at baekyung and left waving at them.

" So, what are you doing these days, little brother?"  Baekyung said getting up while dusting his pants.
" Planning to dig the graves of some people" jungkook replied bluntly as he glared into his brother's eyes.

He laughed and said " looks like the bitch's affecting you a bit too much "

"Urghh!" baekyung groaned when he got to taste another kick on his face. " HOW DARE YOU CALL HER A BITCH? THE FREAKING BITCH IS YOU NOT HER" jungkook spat agressively.

" Don't raise you voice at me Jeon!" Baekyung yelled wiping the blood from the corner of his lips.
" SO WHAT SHOULD I DO HUH?! MANIPULATE MY OWN FAMILY? USE THEM? KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE? OR SHAMELESSLY RAPE GIRLS?" jungkook shouted in order to taunt the latter.

Baekyung grabbed an iron rod and started hitting the chained man.
" GREAT! AS IF YOU DIDN'T BETRAY YOUR OWN FAMILY" baekyung spat taunting the younger back.

" How does it feel to backstab, Jeon jungkook?" He asked beating the highly injured man.
" You backstabbed me first, you lied to me" jungkook said in between his grunts.

" You lied about my parents, friends and everyone. You manipulated me so you could use me later. " Jungkook said.

" Oh yes, I did. But my bad, you flipped over me" he said and striked jungkook's leg. Jungkook flinched.
" What did that slut do to you huh?!
Ahh.. she must've thrown hersel- Aah" baekyung was cut shortly when jungkook kicked his jaw hard.