29. the guys

~Y/n's pov~

It's the second of my stay in ilsan with the seven men. Two days were more than enough for them to accept eachother as their family or teammates whatever you call it. Getting to know eachother's positives and negatives is a must before you start something.

So here I am. Observing each one thoroughly. Starting with the elder, Jin, he gives a fatherly vibes. He is a great cook. He's really possessive for his things and the most important thing is that he'll spam you with his daddy jokes and self- praising thingy.

Namjoon is smart and hardworking. But unlike Jin he believes in destroying rather than creating. It's just two days and he already broke a chair and the bathroom's door. He is way too much into reading books.

Yoongi is rather quite most of the time. But one can say that something is up into his mind every moment. He's savage and is been continuously insulting the poor boys due their lame shits. He knows playing guitar.

Hoseok is always smiling. He laughs most of the time. He's really cute and funny. Even his laugh is funny enough to make you smile. Before being a detective, he used to be a dance major in his college times. Poor thing, that he can't fight. But he surely can defend himself.g

Jimin is the real definition of a typical flirt. Not just with me, he flirts with everything and everyone. Although he's friendly and funny. He is adorable in a unique way. He's type to change everything in a sexual way i.e. the double meaning shit.

Taehyung is kinda narcissistic type. Sometimes he's all cute and childish and the other moment he's cool and manly. His eyes are really deep. And yeah he'll tell you funniest shit with a straight face on. He talks about his jungkookie most of the time.

About jungkook, I already know him very well. I can even tell you that when he's gonna whine and what will make him sulk.

So finally here all of us are sitting on the couches to discuss about the serious things.

"It's really hot in here" namjoon said wiping off the drop of sweat from his forehead.

" You can blame me Hyung " taehyung stated cockily.

Jimin laughed " blame should be on you father for putting you in your mother" he said smacking taehyung's shoulder.

" Ohh. As if you were actually planned hyung " jungkook said.

" Says the one whose parents started their new year with bang bang bang " Jimin said laughing at the maknae.
I frowned , then realised. Oh, September is the ninth month.

" Planned or unplanned all of you are useless " here comes the savage yoongles.

" Useless humans are still better than lazy grumpy cat" taehyung said and hoseok held his stomach while laughing at all of them from the floor. Yes. He already fell on the floor.

" Atleast grumpy cats don't chew earbuds " yoongi said eyeing taehyung.

And then taehyung jumped on yoongi with a cushion in his hand.
In this process he stepped on jimin's foot and his elbow bumped into jungkook's face.

The next thing I know is yoongi running panicked cat around the house with a taehyung behind him,
" You grumpy cat!" Taehyung yelled struggling get his hair free from jimin's grip and jungkook who punching him from the back.

" You stinky bunny " taehyung said.

A loud thud was heard when yoongi bumped into Jin who is walking with plate of cookies that now are gracefully seated on the floor.
" Yahh! My world wide handswm faceuu" Jin screamed.