25. He's My Man

~Jungkook's pov~

I'm on my way to Jeon towers. It's almost 6 pm now. After visiting Jeon mansion I got the profile of Baekyung's manager. I need to find more information about him.

His manager must be knowing something about where we could catch him or his house or anything like that. And yeah, about how I got into the Jeon mansion was quite easy to explain.

Like what do you expect that I must've knocked out the guards , then climb up the outer gate, then etc etc. It was nothing like that.
The guards know me already as I lived in the mansion for almost a week when I got back from states. And why not, I'm the second precious nugget of jeons anyways.

So they let me in. And yeah, I also had a spare key which Jaebum gave me incase they go out.

*Inside the enterprises*

" Good evening Mr. President! How may I help you?" The receptionist asked me.
" Evening. Tell me on which floor does Sunghoon works?" I asked her.
She raised a brow, then smiled, " oh! Mr. CEO's manager? Give me a second" she said and I nodded.

"He is supposed to be on the 16th floor, but.." she said looking into her monitor.
"But? " I asked raising my eyebrow.

" His work hours are over. So you won't find him in the office." She said.
" You know anyone who is his friend or whom he talks to ?" I asked. She thought for a while and said," yeah, I've seen him talking to Mr. Oh several times. They have lunch together too"

I didn't bother to reply her and I just walked towards the V.V.I.P rooms with my hands tucked in my pocket with a straight face on.
I am like this the 99% of the time but the 1% , is the soft-hearted, childish, flirty, and the not-so-manly jungkook is on show and that too just for my darling.

I relaxed myself on the couch with a cigarette in my mouth waiting for  the guy. And not so later a I heard a knock on the door.
" Come in" I roughly said and the knob turned revealing the slightly trembling Oh guy.
" Evening Mr. President" he said before bowing 90° to which I just nodded.

" Did you call me?" He asked standing in front of me.
"You're oh..?" I asked bluntly.
"You're right! I'm oh sujong " he said.

"Yeah, whatsoever. Tell me the shedule of Baekyung's manager" I said with a poker face.

He explained it from morning to night. He mentioned that he's quite fond of gambling and partying so he visits The J Cassino and clubs everyday between 9 to 10 pm.

"Leave" I stated and he bowed a 90° before vanishing from my eyesight.

______________________________________

I called 'death of me' from my contact list. It's y/n's number of course. I saved it like this because this is the only phrase that rings in my ears whenever I see her tempting and ravishing figure.

It ringed a few times then she picked it up.
" The heck kook?" Were the first words that I heard.
" Wishing me is way too far, atleast say a hello" I said while blushing upon just hearing her voice. I feel like crazy.

" No " she simply said. Well, she's quite fond of rejecting. Lol.
Oh God! What am I expecting from The Kim Y/n. I sighed due to my dumbness not on her stubbornness .

" Great, I knew that already. Now listen carefully...
I found out baekyung's manager. He goes to a cassino to gamble.
There are high chances that I can tackle him there and I know he might know something about their location" I explained.

" Great job. Alright! Text me the location I'll catch up with you directly there." She said with some sort of excitement that we must get some clues.

" Yahh! I didn't mention anything about you coming with me." I said.
" I'm not asking you if I can come or not. I'm telling you that I'm coming along." she said in a determined voice.