47. Sex Freak

After blessing me with blowjob of my life, she moves back to the pole. Her bare legs glides up the pole and down seductively. Her body has no bones. She swings around then pole effortlessly and the little shimmery piece of cloth that shines in the neon lights along with the sweat that adorned her body. Oh so sexy.

And that's it I'm hard again

And that's it I'm hard again. But this time my little member's thirsty for her little wet kitty. And fuck me, I can't hold back and yet I find myself already clinging on her from back.

Her hands holding the pole while mine her slim waist with one and the other stroked that milky smooth thighs. I pressed myself on her and she is crushed between me and the pole. While I grind myself on her ass. Rolling my hips back and forth, fucking her ass through the fabric. The bumps into the pole each time I pound my body while letting out soft moans.

" I'm so done with you seducing the hell out of me. I'm aroused till the verge, that I can't hold back the urge to fuck you hard until you cry and don't feel your legs.

I. Am. Desperate.to feel.you. "
The words just slipped out of my mouth and my breathing hitched. The sound of her pounding heart is louder than the music. She turns around in a swift moment and smashed her lips on mine. Her eyes showing desire and lust, this was a huge turn on.

I lift her up wrapping those damn Thighs around my build, she gasped in my mouth. Not breaking the kiss I take her to the private rooms. She breaks the kiss panting heavily. Her forehead sweaty and hair damp.

" I love you so much. Do me Jeon. " She says and again I crash my lips on her swollen and pink ones.

That's it, fuck everything, all the pride and that shitty act of being mad at her. I can't afford not to reply her. So I say it " I love you so much more baby. I'll do you with the everything I have." I
say. I shut the door. She somewhat smiles and then rests her head in the crook of my neck, already exhausted.

" Are you sure you can handle?" Despite of my rock hard errection I ask her if she can take more as she is already tired. She nods and I smile before kissing her head. Oh God get hold of yourself Jeon, you can't loose this damn easily.

I drop her on the bed and tear that Little piece of cloth off before feasting on her like a needy beast. I devour each and every inch of her skin earning precious moans from her. I roughly take that soft nipples into my mouth and I suck and bite on it while my hand squeezed and played with the other one,  pinching her sensitive buds between my rough fingers. She moans breathlessly while tightening her hold on the fistful of hair that she's grabbing.

I move down to her cunt. I spread her legs wide to get a view. And I'm amazed by the sight, bitting my lip I say " Such a good girl, so wet for Daddy. " I compliment and slap that dripping kitten when she fails to respond.

" Words kitty." I demand.
" Yes, I'm wet for you....*gasp*.... Daddy Jeon" she says breathless and I smirk before going down on her.
I spread her legs wider to get closer view along with the addicting smell of arousal.