12. Clue

~jungkook's pov~

"Why did you stop?" She asked me with a confused reaction.
I didn't answer just got up from her and sighed.
She clutched my arm and said " why ? Please"
I didn't look at her pleading eyes just stared at her with straight face and blank eyes.
I started wearing my coat again and said "I can't" and then I stormed out of the door without sparing a glance at the naked whore in front of me.

What's happening to me? I'm a womanizer. Hooking up with sluts was in my daily routine. Then why ? Why I can't touch anyone now?
It's the 5th time I ditched a slut in between.

I don't know but I don't wanna fuck those hoes now. And if I do then why the fuck do I imagine....her everytime?
Why the heck do I get wet dreams about her all day and night.
Why my heart beats like crazy when I'm around her? Why do I get a boner everytime I touch her?
Why I wanna touch her so bad? And only her? Why? Why? Why?

Now I'm missing her so badly already. What the heck!? She didn't even give a shit about me, just ignores me and avoids me every damn time I try to get just a little bit intimate with her.

My thoughts were eating my whole existence. It's not like I wanted her body because when she was vulnerably crying in my arms, I did feel a stinging sensation in my heart. I just wanted to hold her my arms , my whole life just like that.

What's going on with me?
I continued thinking until the realisation hit me hard.
Do I perhaps.....like....her?
Of course I do. From the very first time when I saw her. But the question is...do I just like her?
I guess this is....much...much...more than just liking.

Did I really fall for her?
If that's the thing than..... I'll confess soon like a man.
"No matter what I have to do, no matter how much you reject me, no matter how much you avoid me, I'll make you mine in the end at any cost kim y/n" I committed.

But my thoughts got interrupted when my phone rang abruptly making me frown.
I picked it up. "Hello" I said.
"Jungkookie, what are you doing?" Baekyung spoke from the other side.
"It's been 3 weeks now, did you forget the purpose of your presence there?" Baekyung said completing his sentence.

Fuck! I really forgot what am I here for. I was so busy in drooling over my little y/n-ahh.

I cleared my throat and then said " absolutely not hyung, she's just very difficult to get-"
"What?!" baekyung said making me realise what I was just going to say.
"Uhh...umm... I mean it's difficult to find things about her when she treats me so coldly. She's mysterious. She's cold.and-" I was again drooling and grinning like a lovestruck maniac at the thought of her.

"Kook. I know all of this. Aren't these so obvious." Baekyung cut me again.
" So what do you exactly wanna ask hyung?" I said a little annoyed.
" You know what I mean" he said in a serious tone.
I won't tell him anything then he would probably ask me to back off and will put someone else at my place to spy on her.
I know him he's stubborn just like uncle Jaebum. If he thinks that something's suspicious than he would surely try to find it at any cost. But why it looks like there's something more than just curiosity about just her business, he seems to be more interested in her life than business.

Everything's getting complex now. I need to join the scattered points so they make some sense.
But before anything I have to distract him. If I lie he'll investigate and if he finds out then...
So I decided to tell him a little truth
that he must be already knowing.
"Yeah.. I got to know a thing"
I said "the thing is she is a mob boss too I guess" I said biting my lip and thinking that it won't affect her.
"What??!! She is a mob boss!!" He exclaimed in surprise making me regret instantly.
Heck no. He didn't know about it. His reactions are crystal clear that he's more than shocked.