2. Rape

*after 5 years*

Y/n was growing up very well in love and care of her parents.
They were a average household but they gave her only daughter everything that she asked and wished for. They taught y/n to be respectful towards elders, they taught her the morals and principles of life that would be required for her to become a good and responsible citizen. Y/n was learning everything well and was also good at her studies from the start.
She had special interests in dance, singing, sketch, painting, and many more...

______________________________________

On the other hand baekyung and jungkook were also growing well with their families separately.
Jaebum wasn't really bothered with the fact that he was married and had a child. So he continued fucking around and didn't give a shit about his family.

On the other hand,
Jungkook was also raised similar to y/n. his parents loved him and cared for him. They taught him to respect woman and etc etc..

______________________________________

* 11 years later *

Y/n's pov

"Y/n!! Dear how much time will you take to shower ? we are already late!!" She shouted from the other side of the door.

Yeah today is the birthday of my father's boss's son.It was necessary for all the employees to attend the birthday party. I wasn't really excited to attend a birthday party in which I will be alone. Cause I'll not be knowing anyone there. But it was important for my father's promotion so I had to go.

" I'm almost done mom, stop shouting, I'm not 3 years old who'll fall asleep while bathing." I fired back and laughed while taking my steps out of the bathroom.

I searched for a suitable dress from by wardrobe and dressed up decently. I looked at myself in the mirror and gaped " woah! I look.... beautiful "

With that I moved towards my parents who were waiting for me in the living room.

I looked at them. My mother wore a beautiful silk gown which was off shoulder and had a slight slit at the bottom revealing her white milky legs. It was accompanied by light makeup and her silk brown hair which was loosely designed in a beautiful bun.

wow! She's beautiful as always. I wasted no time and complimented her " mom! Woah! Woah! Woah! You're breathtaking!!" I exclaimed and she laughed and complimented me too " you're even more gorgeous y/n" I thanked her and turned my gaze towards my dad.

He wore a black tuxedo and his hair was slicked black. Both of them made a perfect couple. I admire them so much.

I was about to complement him too but before I could say anything he said that," y/n could you change into another outfit? This is a bit too revealing for a teenager"

" Dad it's not. Just the shoulder and neck area is visible." I replied.

" Yes. y/n's not wrong.That is absolutely fine for a teenager. And we're going to a party , so I don't see there's a problem with this" mom supported me.

My dad sighed pushing away his thoughts and said,"fine, let's go"

Little did I know that something was there, which he feared his whole life. Something that made him hide me under a safe like I'm the most precious diamond everyone's looking for. A fear is eating him up, that made him insecure about the safety of the ladies in his family, my mom and me?

Is there something that I don't know?

______________________________________

It's been 3 hours since we arrived and the party still hasn't started.
They were waiting for their so- called chief guest.