37. The truth

~Y/n's POV

I walked straight out of the warehouse. Anger fuming in my whole body. Even after I killed my criminals, I am not capable of controlling it back.

But what I heard a few minutes ago is just so unbelievable. Was all of this fake? Did jungkook really betray me? He lied to me all this time? He is fake? His love is fake? Am I just a key for him to unlock success?

Just the thought of it makes my blood boil. I swear if this is all true, then even I don't know what I'm gonna do.

As soon as I step out, I see everyone standing there in a line with bouquets and smiles on their faces.
But I just walk past, first Namjoon, then yoongi, besides him was hoseok, then Jin, taehyung, Jimin and lastly jungkook.

" Hey! Babe!" Jungkook grabs by wrist and stops me when I walked past him without even sparing a glance. He frowned in confusion.
But I yanked his hand off making everyone surprised and he was shocked too.

I straight away entered the car and slammed the door close with a loud thud. Then I drove off.

•••

~Auther's POV~

" Holy shit! This can't be happening" Jungkook exclaimed before punching the wall.

They were watching the CCTV footage of the warehouse to know what exactly happened in there that you were acting like this, and you're so furious that you can ever burn someone with just your gaze.

" You fucked up, kook" Taehyung said rubbing his temples.
" We told you to tell her earlier, didn't we?" Jimin asked looking at taehyung and he nodded.

" Damn! Jungkook, what are you? And you guys?" Namjoon gaped before eyeing jungkook then followed by Jimin, taehyung and Jin.

On the other hand yoongi took his gun out pointing at jungkook's head.
" FUCKER! GIVE ME A REASON NOT TO KILL YOU." Yoongi said and jungkook was just froze.

"Hey, yoongi, this not what it looks like" hoseok held yoongi's shoulder while trying to stop him.
" Then what is this huh?! You fucking backstabbed us. Betrayers shouldn't be left alive." Yoongi said through his gritted teeth raising his voice and gun again.

" Yoongi! He didn't betray us, but his own blood relatives" hoseok said trying to calm down the raged yoongi. He saw it all with his eyes, how Jungkook was raging and was eager to kill his own brother when they both were kidnapped.

On the other hand jungkook just ran out the room as soon as he got the the chance to. Hoseok then told the guys about what he witnessed when they both got kidnapped.

" Why didn't you tell us or y/n earlier" Namjoon gaped looking at hoseok and then Taehyung and Jimin.
" It was his thing to tell. We couldn't interfere." Taehyung said and shrugged his shoulders.

" But believe us, jungkook's intentions are not what that bitch told y/n" Jimin said.
" But that's difficult to judge what's truth and what is a lie." Yoongi said.

" Can't you guys see! who the fuck takes a bullet, and cries all day and night just to get in some women's pants or to get some property? Can't you see it in his fucking eyes!! " Jimin said in an annoyed tone.

" I hope what you guys say is true." Namjoon said exhaling a deep breath and yoongi nodded.

•••

Your car was literally flying on the road. The speed was maximum. You weren't able to think straight now. Negative thoughts and anger consumed your head.

Suddenly a black SUV stops in front of your car and you dashed your leg to the break and thankfully your car stopped with a drift before crashing.

As soon as your car stopped, a man jumped out from the car, it was jungkook. His face drained colours, he was tensed. He rushed towards your car and you opened your car door getting out of it too.