42. survived?

~ Day 45 ~

"Sir, do you have any idea about him "
you say while pointing at the photo frame in your hands.

" We're sorry, Mam." The fishermen say while shaking their heads. You sigh and say " You may go." You nod and force a smile on your face. As soon as they leave,

You drop on your knees hopelessly and break into tears. It's almost the last point of the water body before it emerges into the sea. The journey till here was pretty difficult but you had a hope that you may find jungkook. But all of it vanished now. The last beam of light is blocked too.

" I couldn't find him " you say sobbing. " Mam, please don't cry." The captain of the team tried to comfort you by putting his hand on your shoulder.

" Leave." You yanked his hand off.
" All of you leave. The mission's over. You all have already been paid." You say in your usual stern voice. He nodded instantly and turned around after bowing your back.

You stand up. You started walking towards the bridge nearby. Finally you sent them off. What about you though?

You wipe your silent tears and stand at the edge of the bridge.
" I thought I could find you.....
But I couldn't. Such a shame. " You say looking at the vast and deep river in front of you.

" You really... Died? If that's what the truth is, then I'll complete our destiny and love story, alive........ Or DEAD"  you say and raised your foot to step on the very edge. The boundary of the bridge.

" I'll wash all the sins , pay for all the penies and all your sorrows. I can't image my life knowing that you're not by my side or you went to a place from where, you'll never come back again. I'm in the same condition now. I can finally feel what you did back then. We're even now.

I'm sorry for every mistake I did, grateful for everything you did. I'm sorry, I couldn't complete our story. I'm sorry, we won't have a happy ending. " you sniff, rubbing your puffy eyes.

" I love you Jungkook and always will. I am nothing without you, nothing. "

" I'm tired of writing letters, my hands ache. I'm not perfect for you, I know, I'm not even the best, that you deserve. I'm the worst, I'm toxic, I'm just an omen of bad luck in you life." You throught burnt and you felt difficulty in breathing.

" But- But I promise, I'll find you in the next life. I promise I'll be a good girl with no dark side. I'll not push you away. I'll keep you in my arms forever like a precious gem and kiss you until you get annoyed. I'll find you. No matter what, then I'll give you a bright smile and ask, ' do you remember me kook?'

You'll remember me r-right? Answer me...... answer me kook! JUNGKOOK!!"
You screamed his name, feeling your chest ache like someone is stabbing it continuously.

You wipe your tears with your sleeve and take a deep breath, putting a smile on your face.

" Don't worry kook, I'm coming to you, ok? Then you can answer me. Don't worry about me hmm? I'm f-fine.

Love, will you mind if I take a little nap too?"

You sighed, not getting any answer. You tears well up again and you burst out loud.

" I won't let you wait for too long." You take a step ahead, feeling the loud and cold winds pushing you behind.
You smile again and stretch your right hand ahead hallucinating him standing with a smile and asking for your hand. You close your eyes.

"'If I had to spend my life without you, If you can't be my last , if you can't be mine.......
Then, I'd rather die , I'd rather die' " you say and released all the control on your body.