9. I missed you

~Y/n's POV ~

The sunlight from the window was disturbing my deep slumber. I slowly opened my eyes. The first that I saw was  jungkook's face. He was still holding me in his arms.
Realisation hit me. My senses came back. What the fuck!! Why am I so close to him? Why did I ask him to hold me last? And what was I even thinking last night! Fuck! What have I done! I quickly slipped down from his embrace without waking him up. I stood at the edge of the bed looking at the sleeping beauty.
What have gotten into me ? I was never like this.

I sighed and grabbed a paper from the drawer and wrote a simple note. Then I left his house. I can't face him not after I asked him to hold me . Not after showing him my vulnerable and weak self. I sighed.

~Jungkook's pov~

I slowly moved my hands on the side of the bed in my unconscious state. My eyes shot open when I realised my hands were empty. Where is she!? Where the hell did she go?!! then I sat up and started looking here and there to find her figure. Why was she crying last night? I didn't expect that from her? She looked so vulnerable. My heart ached at the sight of her. She looked like she was comfortable with me. Then why did she leave? Why so sudden? It felt so good holding her all the night. I knew something was absurd indeed. It wasn't just a nightmare.

What had actually happened?
then a notepad caught my eye which was on my nightstand. I quickly grabbed it. I opened it and saw

' No need to come to the office for another three days. Three days off for you. Enjoy.'

~kim y/n

What !? Three days off?? Why ?? Is she trying to avoid me?
I thought she was also developing feelings just like me. But now it looks like that was just out of pain.
Did she didn't mean anything what she did last night?
I sighed.

I'm overthinking too much. If she wants time and thinks this will the best for her then I should support her decision.

Fine I won't invade her privacy for next three days. I sighed again.
I was still sitting on my bed. Her scent was all over sheets and pillow.
I grabbed a pillow and hugged it tight. I wanna hold her again. And again. And again.

Am I already missing her? Can I really feel anything except for lust for a woman. Yeah I am a womanizer and I've been hooking up since I was 18. But she felt different from any of the women that I've hugged till now. So so different.
I hugged the pillow tighter and slept again.

______________________________________

~y/n's pov~

I was sitting in my cabin looking at some documents. Those were the reports of the most brutalest murders in the past years. I was thinking the best way to torture them that their soles will even shiver hearing my name.

Then a thought clicked me. Why don't I first solve the mistery of my parents' death? I am pretty sure that must've some connections with them too.

And also after yesterday. I just want to do it first. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang.
I picked it up and spoke. " Yeah namjoon-ssii."
" Y/n-aah may I ask the reason for which you want to shift the base from seol to busan?"

" You remember? I told you that I had some things to sort out from my past that's why I created the mafia"

" Yes I do. Very clearly. So the time finally came for when the real mission of this mafia starts?"