6. long time no see

" Good morning" someone said making me wake up from my deep slumber. I slowly opened my eyes to see the smiling face of uncle kim.

"Morning uncle" I wished him back with a straight and annoyed face.
" Wake up dear it's already 8 " he said and I turned my gaze towards the clock and yeah it's really 8. I quickly woke up and went to the shower.

I wore a formal black suit with black pant and a black top beneath. I did my makeover even though I didn't need it. Finally I was ready. I went to the dining room where uncle kim was waiting for me with breakfast.

" You look awesome in business fit" he complimented me. I replied straight " I know uncle kim" faking a smile. I went to sit just opposite to him.
He asked with a serious look " what are you going to do today ?"
" Today, not more I want that fucker to know about my presence. Besides I have many plans in my head but I'm not sure what would be the best." I replied him while continuing to eat my breakfast.

" Yeah I see. You need patience and be alert all the time. " He replied while giving me advises. I nodded and left to my office building.

Kim's enterprises is a big company it has branches in many big cities of korea which are headed by uncle Kim's trustworthy people as company presidents. It's head quarters are in seol as of now but I've already asked them to shift it in Busan for some time because I don't think these things are going to wrap up fast.

I entered the building named Jeon interprize. shit! I hate this name so fucking much. I asked my P.A. to arrange a meeting with Jeons on the night of party. here I was. Everybody with whom I crossed paths on my way bowed to me. It felt kinda proud and supreme.

~jungkook's pov~

I was standing at the reception to ask the receptionist about some things. I froze at my spot. I saw a lady walking towards my direction.
'woww' I thought to myself. What a creation of God. She's heavenly beautiful. She looked so confident. She was walking like a model. Her body was so perfect neither too skinny nor too thick just perfect.

My heartbeats were going crazy. I felt myself hardening at just the sight of her. I can't take my eyes off her. She's just so fucking attractive. She's out of everybody's league.

Men must be crazy over her. Not just me I saw everyone in here staring at her with amusement. I would do anything to talk to her, anybody would.

She was coming towards me......and ......and..... She just walked past without even noticing my existence.Shit!! What a waste of looks. She didn't even spare a glance at me. I feel like real shit.

~y/n's pov~

I went straight to that douchebag's office where other businessmen and that piece of shit were waiting for the CEO of Kim's enterprises.

I pushed the door and entered the meeting room sternly. I walked to my seat. Then my eyes met with that fucker's. He was shamelessly staring me. He was shocked. At the extent that his mouth ajar. Eyes widened at the verge of dropping out of their sockets.

Woah! What a view. I liked that scum's reaction. Soon my body started to fill with pure disgust when I saw him staring at me with lust filled eyes. Argh..filthy motherfucker I'll kill him. I sighed.

Then I spared a glance towards that Jaebum fucker whose reaction was very much similar to his scumbag son.

I stood up and introduced my self " Hello everyone! I am Kim Y/n the new CEO of Kim's enterprises."
They also introduced themselves and greeted me.

The meeting went very smoothly and was about to end too. That fucker's gaze was fixed at me throughout. Jeez.. he made my blood boil. I was clenching my fist throughout the meeting to control my and anger.

Soon the meeting ended. I shook hands with everyone but I never showed any kind of politeness towards any of them. Everybody left the meeting room one by one leaving me and those two morons in the room.

Baekyung started taking slow steps towards me and held his hand out for a handshake and I gladly insulted him by not accepting his hand. " You're even more beautiful now, miss Kimm y/n. Nice to meet you again" he said while smiling devilishly. I gave him a death glare and said " sure thing that I'm even more beautiful but you got even more ugly and stupid".

He came closer to me and said with a smirk " did you forget? ........I won't mind reminding you again" . My orbs were getting darker and anger was on it's peak making my knuckles turn white. I took a step closer to him and said coldly " care to think about yourself. Because I won't make you forget my face. And this filthy smile of yours will fade away soon. I promise." I saw anger taking over him. He stepped closer to me and put his hands around my turso whispering in my ear. Fucking disgusting, I was about to puke.
" See your manners miss Kim. Don't make me teach you them." He whispered.

I also put my hands around him and whispered " looks like your whore mom didn't tell you how to behave with females..." than I tightened my grip and spinned around throwing the scum on floor "...YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING JERK" I shouted at his face completing my sentence. He jerked back 3 meters and then crashed on the ground. The corner of his forehead started bleeding and he layed still on the floor trying to process what happened just now.
"It's just the beginning" I said and gave him a death glare. He didn't say anything just stared at me with utter shock.

With that I stormed out of the meeting room shutting the door behind me with a large thud.

" The meeting was pretty satisfying uncle kim" I said on the phone call.
I was walking in the hallways of Jeon interprize. I wasn't going home I was going to my office. I just now got a call that the headquarters are shifted. I'm going to take a look. But then I remembered something "Uncle kimm! What about the manager. It's the first thing that I need and on an urgent basis." I said moving out of the premises.

~Author's pov~

" Yeoboseyo. Sajangnim I just eavesdropped that Miss Kim needs a manager on urgent basis " Jaebum's spy informed him.

"Alright. Good job" he said from the other side of the phone call.
_____________________________________