5. Jungkook's a Demigod

*6 years later*

" I kim y/n take the oath to dedicate my entire life towards my company. I will make it ten times bigger than it already is. With that I, the only heiress of the kim family take Kim's enterprises under my control " I said with confidence.
Everybody cheered and clapped. They kinked their glasses and congratulated me.

I was the CEO of Kim's enterprises.
Yes I've, last year at the age of 21, graduated with the highest grades in the whole University and also my physical training that I've been taking since I came here.

Uncle kim was married but he didn't had a child due to some medical complications . He felt that nobody is as talented and deserving as me to handle a huge company like Kim's enterprises. So he retired and handed over the buisness to me as I also had the blood of Kim's, indirectly though but I had.

He threw a party to celebrate this. And here I was standing on the stage fearless, reassuring him and all of them that they won't regret choosing me.

The party soon ended.
I thought that I should gain some experience first then make a move to the real goal of my life but I changed my mind, I can't wait for a second now.

Next morning,

I woke up early in the morning. Actually I didn't sleep last night. I was busy fixing my meeting with jeons by the excuse of investing shares in their company.

I got to know that, that son of fucker also took over jeons.

I went to uncle Kim's room after taking a shower and dressing in all black. I loved black because it made me look even more confident and bold than I already was.

I knocked the door and he said "you may come in" . I entered the door I saw him laying on his couch with newspaper in one hand. He said " what made you come here little one?" . " Uncle kim um.. actually I changed my mind I came here to ask that if can go back to busan?" I asked with pleading eyes. " It looks more like telling me rather than asking " he said continuing " I prefer you shouldn't because you're not experienced with work. What excuse will you make to meet him? And I can't take the risk of sending you there alone." I went closer to him and sat on the couch in front of his couch. I held of his hand with both of my hands and said " Uncle kim I've prepared all of the excuses. And about experience, that isn't important right now because I'm not actually going to work there. Am I? And yeah about my safety, Don't you trust me, my skills , your training??" He frowned and said " you're stubborn as always."
" Pretty please uncle kim" I said with puppy eyes. He stood up and said " fine but I'll come along. I can't take the risk to leave them alone with you. I'm seriously worried about them." He said sarcastically and he laughed but I didn't. Yeah haven't even smiled since 6 years.

Uncle kim wasn't like the funny type but he would always try to make me laugh cracking his dad jokes. But it didn't work. Always he ended laughing at his own jokes and I stood there still.

His smile gradually faded and was replaced by a serious expression. He said "let's go" I nodded and followed him out of the house.

I've already done everything including flight tickets , buying a mansion, cars but a thing was Missing..... A manager. I guess I need to find it on my own there.

______________________________________

After 6 years finally I was standing in Busan. I felt so nice breathing on my birthplace. I loved Busan but I hated it too.

Our luggage was already shifted in the new mansion.
I reached there with uncle kim and we both rested for that day as it was tiring as fuck. I sighed and lazily jumped on my bed. How relaxing.

~Author's pov~

Meanwhile somewhere else....

Baekyung was waiting at the lobby for his dear brother who was returning to busan after almost seven years.

"Hyung !!" Someone called from behind. He turned and saw a man approaching towards him. He didn't recognise at first but when he saw his bunny smile he realised and said " jungkook-ahh" they ran towards each other spreading arms for an intense hug. " You've grown so well maknae! Look at that body. You were so skinny back then. And your eyes they were so big. I could only recognise you by your smile" Jungkook giggled hearing compliments from his hyung. he thanked him shyly and complimented him too " you also look dashing hyung. You're even more hot" " aigoo!! Look who's talking I thought you were some hot demigod walking towards me "
Jungkook punched his chest in annoyance and said " hyung would you please stop flirting with me for god's sake!?!" "Alright my apologies " baekyung said and they both walked out of the airport.

Jungkook was sent to America when he was just 14. He was three years younger than baekyung. Baekyung was spoiled from the very start. Some due to his father's genes and the rest was done by observing and following his father and the other was done by his spoiled alcoholic friends.

Jungkook and baekyung used to hangout together most of the time. Baekyung didn't really liked him but he knew that someday he will need him for sure so he got close to him.

He inherited one more thing from his father , manipulating people and hiding their different sides from different people.

He did that with jungkook , he knew how to manipulate his little heart from the very start and also he never showed him his real self. Just faked each and every moment.

Slowly he was spoiling him too starting with vaping , then alcohol, and then fucking around just like him. Before he could go any farther jungkook's parents noticed those changes in him and thought it would be better if he completed his education in states. And so he did.

They both headed home. Jungkook went to Jaebum's home. Where he and baekyung lived. His wife divorced him after she got to know about the incident with Lee family.

Jungkook didn't like his parents that much because baekyung already manipulated him that they didn't like baekyung because he was going to take over the buisness and were jealous of him and his father and that they didn't want jungkook to live with baekyung.
He also believed it blindly not considering the fact that why would parents will send their own child away from themselves. He didn't see their sacrifices but just his own sufferings without parents.

He kind of started disliking them and liking Jaebum and baekyung more. So he preferred staying at his place.

He's currently 25 now. After his graduation he handled the branch of jeons at America. Although his parents sacrifices weren't wasted because he knew the difference between right and wrong. He must've been spoiled himself by sleeping around, smoking , drinking etc etc. But never forget his boundaries and principles.

______________________________________