17. Rescue

My eyes widened at the verge of popping out when I looked at the scenario in the direction of the gunshot.
So
Fuckkkk!!!!
What the heck!!!!
This can't be happening!!!
No!! No!! No!!
My soul left my body. My hands shivered in utter fear.

"UNCLE KIM!!" I shouted.
I knew something was sussed for sure. From the very Beginning I didn't see the fucker's disgusting father. Jaebum. He didn't show up even when the conflict started in here.

Shit!
He is holding uncle kim who is tied in ropes with his mouth covered with a cloth. The gun was pointed on his head. Though He was strong he was looking very weak and fragile. Blood oozing out from different corners of his body as if he was tortured.

In all of this, I totally forgot that uncle Kim could also be used against me.

Jaebum evilly chuckled.
"HOW DARE YOU CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed my lungs out, still point my dagger against the weak baekyung's chest.

" LOWER YOUR VOICE BITCH!" He yelled back at me.
" AND YEAH I'M MOTHERFUCKER,I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER, NICE CHOICE OF WORDS" he continued in a loud voice.
"YOU LUNATIC PSYCHOPATH!! LEAVE HIM!" I shouted again ignoring whatever he just uttered because I can't focus on anything but my uncle. It only gained a bitterly chuckle from the crazy maniac.

"You're not in a condition to order whore" he said and reloading the gun and his slowly snaked over the trigger.

" Noooooohhhhhhh!!! Stoppppp!!" I screamed again. I still had my dagger against his chest ready to pierce it any moment.
Tears started forming in the corner of my eyes. But I held the back.

" Get away from my son and ask your men to drop the guns." He said in a slightly Panicked way and threatened to pull the trigger.

I can't take the risk. He's the only family that I'm left with. He is my second father. I can't loose him too.
I'll save him at any cost. Even at the cost of my life.

"GUNS DOWN" I yelled and namjoon, yoongi and the 7 Hitmen that were alive, dropped their guns.
I gestured them to back away.

"You'll replace him" he said in serious and demanding tone.
I was at the lost in this deal. I have to leave the golden chance of killing the weak lunatic jerk in front of me. Not only that I have to surrender too.
But as I am very clear , no matter what , I'll save him.

I backed away a little. Just then a number of armored guards barged in an took the injured baekyung away from my sight. I didn't have a guarantee that he'll leave him even after I replace him.

Whatever.. I can't sit and watch the spectacle. I started walking towards their direction with slow and firm steps.

"Don't y/n" uncle kim managed to speak in his almost unconscious state. My heart ached at the miserable sight in front of me.

When I reached closer and then pushed uncle kim on the floor and grabbed my wrist forcefully pulling me. Then more number of guards walked in.

How could this be even happening? The plan was absolutely unbeatable. It can't fail.
" I knew about the evil plan of yours bitch" he said smirking as if he read my thoughts. His gun was now pointed at my skull.

How the heck did he know my plan?!!

I saw figures of worried namjoon and yoongi. Then some guards tackled them. Before they could even fight back. The guards covered their mouths with a napkin and then they fainted in front of my fucking eyes.
Three gaurds carried each of them to God knows where.

How the fuck do they even know that they are the main assassins in the mafia!??? Why them??! There are more Hitmen to target!???

"I'm a man of words so I'll free this weak uncle of yours."
He said and kicked uncle Kim's unconscious figure that was laying lifelessly on the cold floor.