35. bunny

~2 weeks later~

You were already taken back to Busan. In the past few days the FBI was after you, because after the epic battle that you had, it caused huge destruction of life and property.

Namjoon sorted things out, like clearing evidences and Jungkook took care of you guys' escape from the city.

You hear the door of your room open and then close. Then you hear footsteps. You know who is it. It's jungkook like always.

Yeah, it's been a routine of jungkook to go at a particular time and come back again. There wasn't a day in which he didn't cry of beg you to wake up. He told you that he isn't going to office. He just sits here all day talking to you.

Your wound is almost recovered now. Once you moved a finger three days ago but nobody noticed ( the medical staff ofcourse). You were discharged and now you are kept in your room.

Jungkook told you that how he tortures baekyung and Jaebum everyday. He told that he won't kill them , since it's your revenge. He tells you about what's happening around. He sings for you too.

And sleeps beside you hugging your lifeless figure. You can't help but hate your life. In the meantime, your Uncle kim was really shocked but also proud that you finally caught the killers of his sister and her husband.

The guys also came time to time, to meet you. Your room is full of presents and chocolates that the guys bring for you every single day.
You finally got what you wanted, a family, that loves you like your parents did.

" Hey babe!" He says and sits on the edge of your bed.

" Hyungs are forcing me to get back to work. But I won't."

" I'm more than glad to spend my time with you" he said and interwined your hands with his.

After a long silence, you hear a sob.
" You know, today it's been two weeks, 14 days, 336 hours, 20160 minutes and 1209600 seconds since you closed your eyes." He said inhaling a deep breath.

" I died 1209600 times till now." He sobbed harder.

" I don't wanna cry infront of you but I can't control. The pain's just overflowing through my eyes."

" Each day is becoming difficult to survive. I feel like I might die very soon."

" It's been long, very long. I miss you so freaking much that it hurts"

That's it. You're not letting him suffer anymore. You mentally force yourself to wake up. Putting all of your strength to move your finger, like you did three days ago.

' come on, you can do this'

You focus on the little finger. With all of the internal and mental power. You finally succeeded to brush your little finger against his hand.

His eyes widened. His head jerked up to look at your face. Your eyes were closed but the movements of your eyeballs could be clearly seen.
" BABE!! Y/N " he shouted and jumped in happiness. His eyes lit up and he laughed. Even more tears streaming down from his eyes.

With that you moved another finger. Suddenly jungkook plopped on the bed again and started hovering you. His hands caged your head in between while his knees were on the either side of your torso.

You didn't get why is he so silent all of a sudden but soon you understood when his lips touched yours. He kissed your very very gently.

He was lightly sucking on your lower lip. He smiled widely your lips showed a very little movement.
Yes, you put all your will to kiss him back. The feeling of his warm lips against your cold ones were blissful as always.