11. wet dreams

~junkook's pov~

I kissed her intensely. She kissed me back. My hand cupping her face while the other one was tracing her perfect curves. Her eyes were closed tightly. Hands locked securely on the back, my nape.

I hold both of her thighs and lift her up. Then she wrapped both of her legs around my turso for support. My hands still on her hips to secure that she doesn't fall. She then loosened her grip around my nape and started stroking and gripping my hair making me go crazier.

I moved forward in my attempt to deepen the already passionate and hot kiss making her back crash into the wall. It resulted in a small moan from her mouth. She whimpered in my mouth due to the slight pain of bumping into the wall. It turned me on even more.

I moved towards the nearest counter and placed her on it. Then I broke the kiss when she was of breath. The temperature was rising due to the heat.

I stood between her legs and started leaving butterfly kisses all over her neck that soon tuned into open mouthed needy kisses. She whimpered slightly when I sucked on her sweet spot. I smirked in victory between my kisses. "Kook" She seductively whispered while her hands stroking my hair.

"Jungkook" she again whispered arousing the hell out of me. I grabbed her waist and slammed my lips on her lips again. After a minute we broke the kiss. I took her hands and placed them on my bare turso and said " feel me baby" .

Then I again started kissing and sucking her neck. My hands started to uncontrollably unbutton her. I removed her shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor.

My lips were working on her collarbone and moving down towards her cleavage in slow but eager moves. She whispered again "jungkookie" . "What babe?" I asked while my hands travelled at her back to unhook her bra.

But suddenly I felt a cold metal kind of thing on my forehead.

"MOTHERFUCKER JUNGCOCK WAKE UP!!" A voice shouted in my ear taking me out of my sweet and wet dream about her. Shit! Why now? Atleast let me reach the climax.

My eyes shot open to see the reality.
I saw y/n's face first and then the gun that she placed over my head.
She was leaning over my bed making her silky soft hair fall over my sleepy face. I smiled at the view in front of me then bit my lip shyly.

Then my eyes widened at the realisation. Fuck! she is standing with a gun on my forehead. Is this woman serious? How did she enter my home? My room? My bed? And now instead of greeting me with a good morning or atleast a hello she is shouting on my face ' motherfucker JUNGCOCK wake up'
This woman is seriously the death of me.

"Moron weren't you wet dreaming about me just now" she asked and raised an eyebrow.
A quick yes and a little smile slipped from my lips. I saw her eyes widening. "Wh-att nn-o n-o. I'm pure." I corrected my little truth with a little lie.

"Whatever. Where's my blue file?"
She quickly asked changing the sexually tensed topic.
"Which file? There's a pile of blue files in your cabinet." I asked and sat up on the bed.

She put her gun on the nightstand and straightened up to explain "the one with which you were threatening me two days ago. If I don't give you a kiss you'll throw it in the dustbin. And then I walked past you not giving two shits about your stupid threat." She casually insulted me. That was so normal for me too now.

"So what ?" I asked and slightly pouted.
" Moron didn't you throw it?" She accused me.
"What!! no!! I was just teasing you"
I explained myself.
"Then where did that suddenly go?"
She said while rubbing her temples in tension.
Then she started walking back and forth from my bed to the door while trying to figure out where did it go.