16. In the fucker's territory

~Y/n's pov~

" I arrived" I said switching my earpiece on. I'm practically in front of the Jeon mansion. I'm going to go alone.....as of now.

I'm dressed in all black again with a gun tucked in the back pocket of my pant. I'm wearing black tuxedo with black heels and black eye makeup reflecting the darkness of my personality that could scare a normal being.

I headed straight towards the outer metal gate clicking my heels against the paved floor.
The main opened automatically revealing a man in all black.

He moved towards my direction with a smile. I gave him a glare immediately washing the smile off his face.

He approached me and held out his hand for a formal handshake.
I looked at his hand and then ignored his stupid attempt of shaking hands with me and stared straight through his soul being the arrogant bitch that I already am.

" Get to the point" I said straight at his face without any blink of my cold eyes since then.

He lowered his hand in disappointment and looked a bit scared due to my bold aura.
Instead he bowed me.
" Good morning miss. I'm here to escort you to boss." He said simply and gestured his hands in the direction of the mansion asking me to enter.

He led the way to the living room that was just in front of the main door. I mentally smirked at his stupidness for arranging it this openly.
On my way till here, I saw numerous armed guards hidden here and there aiming firmly as if ready for action at any moment.
Though they were hidden perfectly but they badly failed to hide from my eyes.

As soon as I entered the living room, I saw the fucker baekyung chilling on the couch in a relaxed position.
His posture straightened as soon as I made my way in the hall.

There was no sign of guns or any weapon until now. There was just him sitting on the couch. He smirked as soon as I looked at him.
Fucker!
I cursed mentally and sassily walked in his direction death glaring at him every fucking second.

"So you're here. Have a seat dear y/n" he said and winked at me shamelessly then gestured me to sit on the couch that was exactly facing his.

" As you can clearly see. I'm here. If you're not blind" I fired back at him boldy and smirked just like him. Then I sat on the couch too ignoring his already frustrated and raging stare.

I replied with his glare with more intensity until he looked away.
After a minute he spoke breaking the silence " so how are you sweetheart?" He asked with a permanent smirk plastered on his face.

"Better than you fucker." I replied casually with boldness.
His smile faded in an instant and rage could be clearly seen in his eyes. Then his fisted his hands tightly making his knuckles to turn white.

I fisted my hands too as my response.
He clenched his jaw tight and then released his fists as if trying to calm himself down.
" So I won't waste any more time."
He said and then took out a pendrive from his coat pocket and placed it on the table.
Then he smirked.

"What do you want in return?" I asked him to confirm my thoughts even if I knew his answer already.

He got up from his couch and headed towards mine. Then he stood just in front me. I sat still without showing any signs of fear from his proximity.

Wrath started taking over me when he shamelessly cupped my chin with his filthy hands and turned it upwards so I can face him.

"You already know what I want sweetheart. Don't act clueless." He said and winked at me making me puke in utter disgust.