23. you're a bad girl

Then he broke the kiss and continued " look at the glimering moon pretty baby." He turned my chin upwards so I can see the moon while I'm still close to him with his free hand securely draped around my waist.

" You exactly resemble the moon. Surrounded by sheer darkness, full of scars but still stands out to be the most alluring thing. The scars and darkness are nothing in front of the eye burning glow...." He said while delicately tracing the scars on my lower body.

Then he kneeled down then planted soft kisses on my lower abdomen and then looked up at me completing his sentence " .... that's why it's the moon, that's why it's unique and so you are. After dying everyday , you still stood out to be the toughest and strongest. And these scars, not to mention how you got them, but that's what makes your body unique. So beautiful and out of everybody's league."

The stood up again and cupped my face again while his eyes never left mine. I just stood there gawking at him. I could feel nothing but a euphoric sensation filling my body. ' Can I be this important to someone?' I asked myself not able to believe my damn life.

" You said that I'll reject you in the end but no, I ended up falling for you the hardest. Now I can't breath without you, I swear on my life." He said smiling a bit then caressed my cheek making circles as he gently wiped the last drop of my tear.

" I love you Y/n and will love you till my last breath no matter you love me back or not." He said as a last drop of tear slipped down his jaw.
I wiped his tear too and I flashed him a genuine smile before smashing my lips on his soft and delicate ones.

My whole life I felt like I'm the most unluckiest person alive. But shit! Now I feel like I'm the luckiest to have a man like him beside me who loves and cares for me so much. Seriously I can't believe on my life.

Our lips were moving in a sensual way. They were moving in a sink moulding perfectly with eath other.
It felt heaven. I feel like I'm on the ninth cloud.

Slowly his hands left my face and wrapped around my waist pulling me towards him, removing every gap. My body is tightly pressed against his torso, even air couldn't pass from between. Then I released his shirt and my hand slowly moved up to grip on his hair pulling him to the closest possibility.

The kiss was slow and affectionate until I pulled him closer. He smirked in between the kiss as he got the green signal. Soon I felt him going a little bit roughly as he sucked my lips harder.

He lifted me up while I wrapped my legs around his tiny waist and my arms securely draped around his neck. He held me tightly as he started walking.

He tilted his head to deepen the already steamy kiss then bit my lip a little harshly to which I gasped in his mouth giving him a chance to pound his warm tongue inside my mouth.

All the way to my bedroom, I witnessed it getting steamier and erotic by each passing second. A strange feeling started filling my senses. I opened my eyes when I found him placing me on a table.

Soon I broke the 5 minutes long kiss to catch for breath. Both of us were panting heavily with our foreheads connected together.

After some seconds he spoke " you know it was my dream to kiss you five minutes or longer" I chuckled in amusement and said " What kind of dream is it ??!" Soon my smile faded when I heard him saying " wet dreams " it was his turn to laugh and so he did after looking at my stunned face while I smacked his arm.

I was sitting on a table in my bedroom and he's standing in between my legs. His arm is tightly coiled around my waist while the other free hand is stroking my thigh filling my senses with goosebumps.

I soon realised that the lights were back to normal. " You turned off the lights. Didn't you?" I asked him while my eyes closed again.
" Yeah I did " he said and nodded.
" But how are they on now?" I asked with curiosity.