24. a sweet morning

~Jungkook's pov~

I woke up when sunlight from her open window interrupted my sleep.
The first thing I saw was y/n's sleeping face. She's sleeping on my chest. I slowly turned keeping her gently on the bed. I blocked the sunlight with my back so it doesn't interrupt her precious slumber.

I looked at her face closely, observing her features. My hands were tightly holding her in my embrace. She's so fine. I can admire her the whole day. Last night was amazing. It was the best night of my life. Making love with my love still feels like a dream to me.

Her compliment is still ringing in my ears ' you're a Greek god ' woah! I feel so proud. All these years that I spent building up my body worthed it. Waking up with y/n in my arms is the most beautiful feeling.

Also I got to hear her story yesterday. I didn't know my family was this scandalous. How can Jaebum force y/n's mother to marry him?! And can how can baekyung do such cruel thing?! These father and son are lunatic maniacs indeed. They must be suffering from some psychotic diseases.

After hearing that he fucking dared to rape my y/n makes me want to burn him alive. How dared he? And worst part is they're trying to hurt her again without having a chunk of guilt. So monstrous, even their death would also not be able to wash their sins. They'll get the death that nobody would think of.

In all of this I feel so ashamed of myself for hiding my true identity from her. But as much as I've known her, she won't think twice to push me away if she ges to know that I belong from the same infected family.

I'm afraid. Afraid to loose her. Only I know how much I cried the past weeks after she rejected me. I'm not capable of taking risks when it comes to her. Not when she let me make love to her, not when she's sleeping in my arms. I can't loose her again. But I'll tell her when the right time comes.

The first thing that I wanna do is help her taking her revenge by dragging them down to her so she can bless them with death.

I sighed. ' stop with the fuckery Jeon. You don't wanna spoil the morning. Do you?' My subconscious mind yelled at me. Dramatic enough? I shook my head to clear the unwanted thoughts so I can focus on the deity beside me.

She's looking so flawless in her messy state too. I raised my index finger and placed it on her forehead. Tracing her smooth skin , I trailed it down to the bridge of her nose. Then moved it down to touch her rosy pink lips.

Trailing it lower , it automatically started moving towards her cleavage filling my mind with wild thoughts. I shook my head again ' she must be sore already. Stop being so selfish and horny Jeon'

Soon I realised she isn't making any noise nor a slightest of movement. I was about to check her heartbeat , then I realised ' oh, she sleeps like dead'.

I turned my head to look at the table clock. It shows 12:30. It's already afternoon, should I wake her up?
Then I looked at her. No I shouldn't.
The thought to make brunch for both of us clicked my mind. I sat upright on the bed, I was about to get up..

I turned around and looked at the tempting beauty. A kiss won't hurt right?

~Y/n's pov~

I started moving when I felt wet, yet warm and ticklish things on my face. I finally opened my giggling uncontrollably due to the ticklish feeling. Soon I found out it was jungkook, showering me with 'morning kisses'.

He was kissing all over my face and the area that was exposed (i.e. not under the duvet) while giggling along with me.

"Stop it kook" I said while smacking his chest as he was hovering me. He giggled and continued licking me " why would I ? When you look this cute when you're laughing. " He said and kissed me all over.