13. confession

I got into my car and as soon as I switched on my cellphone.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz buzz .Buzz.....

Jeez.. so many messages and notifications.

54 missed call from jungkook.
17 messages from jungkook.
34 missed video calls from jungkook.
Is he crazy!? What the hell man.

I opened the texts first.

" Babe where are you"
"You didn't tell me you aren't coming to office today"

" Where are you? holy shit! "

" It's almost afternoon now "

" Babe I've checked your house too, but no signs of you"

" Why is your phone off?!!!"

" You're scaring the life out of me. I'm dead serious, I'll search the whole ass Busan now"

"Where are you babyyyyy?? It's 10 now."

" Babe I'll die without you. I almost searched everywhere. "

" Come back."

" You're okay right?"

" I filed a police complaint "

" Babe I'll eat you alive if it's a joke "

Oh. My. Goodness. Is he kidding me?

He searched whole Busan? Seriously? It's just a day.

I stopped my car infront of my mansion.
I walked to the main door of my house and I saw...
Jungkook was laying on the floor, leaned on the wall just beside the door.
He was sleeping in that position.

My god this man. My eyes widened at the view. How can someone sleep like this. Isn't he feeling cold. It's so freezing out here.
Was he really serious?
He was waiting for me..for me...? He must be worried as heck.

I gently kneeled down in front of him.
I slightly stroked his bangs aside from his forehead. He was a total mess.
Then my hand made it's way to cup his face. I gently cupped his face and started caressing his cheek with my thumb.
Unknowingly a smile crept on my face seeing the sleeping jungkook. Beautiful and innocent as ever.

He's so different while sleeping. So innocent. So pure. So cute.
" I'm sorry jungkook, I didn't want to make you this worried, I'm really sorry" I said while my hand can't control it's urge to touch his soft and delicate skin.

" Why are treating me like you can't survive without me?
Just why you even show this much amount of affection and care towards me. I don't deserve it. I don't you.
I can't give you the happiness that you deserve. I can just give you pain. I'm burning and whoever tries to touch me will have to burn with me.
You'll just get pain, endless pain with me.
But that's alright because that's normal to act like this. You'll hate me the day you know about my dark truths and the most deadliest one will be..."
I sighed and I don't know why but tears were threatening to fall. And I still don't know why.
" Jungkook I don't have a heart, It died years ago. I'll never in a million years will return the same affection and emotions, never. I can't. I'm not able to.
It's better if you don't start. Because once it starts it'll end with nothing but just pain.
I'm buried in grudges. grudges , hate and anger is all I can feel. So.."
I can't hold back now I just confessed it all. I know he's not listening but still.
I feel better now. But my body is shivering at the thought of hurting him by not accepting his pure affection and amount of care.
I don't know maybe the weather is harsh and bone freezing.
I carassed his face and I don't know why but I just leaned closer and pecked his forehead.