21. time flies

~Author's pov~

Time was flying. It's already been 4 weeks since that incident. Namjoon and yoongi are busy finding Jaebum and Baekyung while You were focusing on the progress of Kim's enterprize.

You're avoiding jungkook from past 3 weeks after the incident that happened a week after you were drugged. You also asked him to move out from your house.

Two things happened in this time span.

*Three weeks ago*

You reached jungkook's mansion. It's 8 pm now. You are walking inside his mansion. You were confused that why all of a sudden he called you to his mansion. You called him many times but he isn't picking up.

The thing that you only got was a simple text message.

-Jungcock-
- come up to the rooftop babe.

-You-
seen.

Now you were standing on the terrace of his mansion that is pitch dark. Nothing could be seen. No signs of jungkook could be seen.

" Yahh! Moron where are you?" You shouted while walking straight in the dark. No response could be heard.

Suddenly you stepped on something and stumbled ready to trip down. Before you hit the ground, a pair of two bulky arms caught you at the right moment. And just then all the lights were switched on.

The first thing you saw was jungkook's face and the rose petals falling on both of you.
Everything was happening in slow motion from the falling of petal to the winking jungkook and then shyly giggling at you.

You didn't know but you just smiled.
Both of you stayed like that then he pulled you up and helped you to stand properly.

You looked around only to find the terrace decorated with dim yellow and purple lights. Colourfull scented candles were placed.

Flower bouquets decorated the walls giving it beautiful vibe. And at the centre there was a round table that was decorated too and lastly the chair on which you stumbled upon. Everything combined to give a romantic vibe.

While you were busy admiring the surrounding you forgot to notice the well dressed jungkook.
" Romantic. isn't it?" He asked looking at you. You simply nodded.

Then you looked at him. He was wearing black tuxedo with black trousers. There was a black shirt underneath with three buttons undone which gave a clear look of his well defined toned chest designed beautifully with black inked tattoos. He wore black leather shoes, they were unique like everytime. Lastly his look was completely by his Rolex watch that was shining in the moonlight and his hair that were styled back exposing his forehead.

A single word that you could think of was " Ethereal"  making him chuckle at your compliment.

Jungkook cockily replied with " I know right?" And blushed.

Then his gaze fell upon you.
You were wearing a black knee-length silk dress with black heels that you rarely wear. It had thin strap. You were wearing a black coat upon it but you removed it later as it was a bit humid. You milky white thighs and legs were enough to salivate anyone. Your white collarbones and neck were on display blessing his eyes. Your silky and naturally straight hair falling carelessly on your shoulder. Lastly your skin was glowing naturally and radiantly  in the moon light.