45. You're Punished

~ Author's POV ~

You opened your eyes again in disappointment. And saw that he stepped back. Glaring at you again.
Now his hands aren't caging you now. It was a terrible feeling, getting rejected.

" You're living here because you want me now and back then yo-" he was cut by your staring eyes and stern voice.
" I've always wanted you, JEON."

He is slightly taken aback by this. Before he could react, you step further and cup his face in your little palms and smash your longing lips on his without any warning.
His insides explode by your boldness.

A single phrase repeating in his brain 'holy fuck! You're the death of me kim y/n'
He's mentally on his knees but now stood straight in front of you. Not kissing you back. This feeling is so divine and blissful.

He's loving how you sucked his lower lips and then how you eagerly nibble on them. Fierce. How your thumb tracing his cheekbones making him lose his sanity and fulfilling his senses with the urge to kiss those plump lips until they came off and to fuck your brains out all day and night.

After feeding on his lips for your dear life, you break the 1 minutes one sided kiss with your little broken heart. ' I messed it up to worse' you think and force a wet yet painful smile to the man who rejected you again for the second time and having his poker face on now, staring at you intensely.

' he looks unaffected. Yes, he is unaffected. He doesn't care.' you think and let out a huge sigh. And then you give him a 90° bow with
" I'm really sorry"

" What are you offering in return to live here? Let's make it fair." Jungkook says.
" Anything that you ask for" you reply trying to negotiate and nod quickly in order to convince his bratty self.

" Anything?" He raised his eyebrow and you nod vigorously " anything"
" Okay then....." He says and slowly a creepy smirks lingers on his lips. What is he gonna ask? Anything dirty? Well, I'm more than ready for that.

" Then.... Be my housekeeper. I really need someone to handle the whole ass mansion." He simply scoffed. What? A housekeeper? Is he serious. You mentally laugh.
" That's it?" You say as it is hard to believe that his dirty mind isn't dirtying anymore. 'Did the monks wash his unholy and indecent soul with some hobi water?' you thought.

He nods " that's it. Are you doing it"
" Of course that's a piece of cake." You say with a smug.

" Alright then. Your rules are here:-
• Follow my commands.
• don't try to defy me.
• call me Mr. Jeon or Sir.
• and you can't say no to me.
The last one is, If you break any of the rules then..." He takes a break.

" Then?" You ask curiously. He leans forward again, Bends down to your face level, you retard a bit backwards and he completes " Then you'll be punished". Your eyes widened and his dark brown orbs sparkle in amusement and mischief.

He licks his thin lips and smirks at you. You got goosebumps already.
" Got it?" He questions viciously.
" Yea-ahh, mist-ter Jeon" you stutter like a scaredy cat.
Then he walks away with his hands in his pockets like nothing happened.

" Bitch! What. Does. That. Suppose. To. Mean?" You said to yourself. You stand there dumbfounded for a couple of minutes. The bolds from earlier shoos away. You're surprised by the sudden change.

______________________________________

~ next morning ~

~ Jungkook's pov ~

I woke slowly opening my eyes. Sitting upright on the bed, I flickered my open. What?!
I my sleepy eyes with my hands to get the clear vision.

" Damn! What is this?!" I say in disbelief as I look around my room that is filled bouquets and flowers. Damn! There's not even a single place to even step my foot down the bed.