46. Pole dance.

The pleasurable euphoria with the equal amount of pain mixed is making me go insane. This is killing me, but I'm loving it. The groaning man with tattoos and piercings, sweating and panting, long hair without white-t-shirt is panting heavily as he fucks my brains out.

I'm very well aware that I'm being fucked like a whore at this moment, but doesn't matter if the one who's doing it is none other than my knight in shining Armor. I'll give it all to him without thinking twice.

I get it, he is just frustrated. The rage was still in him, that he wasn't able to let out due to how much hurt he was. He was holding rage and frustration within him. If this way, he can calm down, then I'm surely getting screwed 24/7 if he wants. But just give me my previous little Bunny back after this, I miss my softie way too much.

I opened my eyes panting under the breathing beauty who just walked out of books for a good fuck. His wet hair covered his forehead, his lips are glossy and addictive. He smells like drugs, addictive. His eyes are closed and with a deep exhale his head drops in the crook of my neck. He grunts for the last time before pulling his now milky length out from my swollen cunt.

I stroke his hair with my fingers as I secretly admire him and smile down at his exhausted form. We stay there in the same position for some moments until he catches his breath back after the erotic session and gets up from me.

" That was amazing.....so fucking awesome." Jungkook pulls his pants up again finding the right words to compliment. I lay there watching him dress again. He leans closer to my face and I sucked a harsh breath. " I would love to punish you over and over again. I hope you do dozens of mistakes, little vixen." He smirked and winked at me before walking away. Fuck this man! I'm red.

•••

" Y/NNNNN! " The annoying voice of the man that was sexy and throaty a while ago screamed again. This fucking brat!

I run downstairs in the speed of light. I gasp for air before I spoke " what happened, Sir?" I rasped.
" Did you do everything?
Cleaning the house?"
" Yes sir."

" Washing all my cars?"
" Yes sir"

" Ironing all my shirts?"
" Yes sir."

" Refilling the gym supplies?"
" Yes sir."

His eyebrows frowns at my accomplishments. He looks not-so-happy. " Then go and buy groceries now" he commands coldly. He's making me work so damn! much. When he is the same person who wasn't even letting me step down from the bed when we had our first. And I exactly know why. This bitches wants me to do a mistake so could just get another opportunity to pound me. He's horny again. I know him. I know, I know.

" I'm really exhausted Mr. Jeon. " I whine.

I wish I could go back and take all of it back. I don't like him being so rude and cold towards me. I know he's just testing how long I can last. I know it.

But sure, Mr. Jeon, the winner is me. I'm not giving up this time, no matter how much you torture me. I won't leave you, never.

He gets up and walks towards me with that infamous smirk. " Are saying a no?" Jungkook questions as he impatiently waits for me to utter a word. " You have two options , first you go on shopping in the store or I go rough on you, deeply Fucking that little tight pussy of yours" he shamelessly states and a crimson hue of red crawls up my face. This is embarrassing!

" Thi-is is ru-udde. Yo-ou c-aan't say" he cuts my stuttering guts with his stern deep voice staring at my face

" Are you going or I make you come?". Another shiver slithers down my spine before I fly away.
" I'm going, I'm going." I say quickly rasp as I run away from the horny man and his dirty gaze.