22. The Reason

* 9 pm *

~Y/n's pov~

It was a long day. These days are feeling so long. It's been 3 weeks but there are no signs of yoongi and namjoon. All they say is they are trying, I never got any information or a single clue about the fuckers.

How could they disappear? Where did they go all of a sudden?
Also there are no signs of jungkook either from past 1 week. I don't know but why do I keep thinking about jungkook and the memories we shared when I'm supposed to think about Jaebum and Baekyung.

I walk out from the office building and unlock my car. Soon I heard the loud thundering of clouds and a lightning too. "Looks like it's gonna rain" I sigh while looking at the sky.

I opened the door of my car and drove off. I was tapping my fingers on the steering wheel while looking out from the window. The temperature is really cold today. But why's the road so dark and empty though? Whatever.

I parked the car in the front yard and walked inside.
I entered my bedroom throwing my car keys on my nightstand. It's a little suffocating and humid inside the room so I walked towards my glass window in order to open it. I'm missing the cold breeze on my face, besides I'm a huge fan of lighting and thundering even though I'm not that fond of rain.

I tossed my blazer on the bed and walked in the bathroom for a warm shower. I was showing just then everything around me went  pitch dark. The lights flicked off, all of a sudden.
" The fuck! What's with the generator now?" I curse under my breath.

It's pitch dark I can't see anything. I'm blindly walking to some direction while my hands roaming here and there in search for a towel or robe or something.

I sighed in relief when I felt a silk robe under my palm. I somehow managed to wrap the robe around me. It was really dark and I couldn't see a thing. Somehow I figured out the door and got out from the bathroom.

The moment I stepped out, my body was jerked in a direction when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me a bit forcefully making me bump into something hard. Soon I realised it was someone's chest. A well built one.

I struggled vigorously pushing and punching him. But he grabbed my other wrist too holding me dangerously close to him. Then placed my palms on his taut chest while I was kicking his foot.

The moment I touched his chest, I felt a tingling sensation in my stomach which caused me to halt my actions.

"Calm down butterfly, it's me" he huskily whispered in my ear and I relaxed knowing it's jungkook.

Then he kept making my hands move all over his chest and I felt like thousands of butterflies in my stomach. When the strange sensations were out of my control, I jerked my hands off from his grip.

" How did you get in , rascal?!" I asked him in a slightly loud and cold voice.

I heard him stepping forward. Now we are exactly in front of the window. " You should've thought before opening this huge ass window of yours" he spoke before stepping more closer to me.

The moonlight from the window softy caressed his face making his features look more ethereal and glowing. The cold breeze grazing our faces making his silky and fluffy hair to blow in a light wave.

He was so close to me staring into my eyes, piercing through my soul. I gawked back at him. His nose slightly brushing mine. His minty breaths mixing with mine and I just stood frozen calmly at my spot, not even flinching a bit due to the proximity between us.

" I've made up my mind....
Today I'm getting my answers or I'll jump off this window" he said in serious tone while pointing at the window.

" Leave jungkook" I stated sternly diverting my gaze , breaking the soul piercing eye contact. I know he isn't kidding. The seriousness in his eyes and the stiffness of his face tells it all.