4. Murder

~Author's pov~

It's was a rainy day. Wind and hailstorm were at their peek. The weather was extremely harsh. It was very difficult to drive on a countryside but still y/n's parents somehow managed to get the reports. While they were returning back home some black SUVs blocked their way. Suddenly a bunch of men came and started hitting the glasses of y/n's parents' car. Once the window broke completely , they attacked them with baseball bats.

They kidnapped them and took them to a old factory where Jaebum and baekyung were eagerly waiting for them.

" Long time no see, Aerum darling" Jaebum said approaching aerum.
" Don't you dare going near her. You Lunatic psychopath!!" Mr. Lee shouted at him struggling in the hold of his men. Baekyung hit his head with a bat making blood to drip all over his face. " Yeoboo!! " Aerum should pushing the guards.

Jaebum grabbed her wrist forcefully dragging her with him. " I've been waiting for this since 26 years " he said continuing his filthy actions. " You monster , leave me!!" Aerum managed to shout at him while crying endlessly.

Meanwhile baekyung tied Your father's hands with chains that were hanging down from the ceiling. He started beating him. " Don't touch her fucker I'll kill you" he shouted at Jaebum.

Jaebum stopped his steps and turned to Mr. Lee "I got a great idea just now. How would it be if I make her mine in front of her dear husband " he said smirking at him, eyes filled with amusement.

Then Jaebum raped Aerum in front his husband while baekyung never stopped beating him till he died. He didn't spare aerum either. " Bitch I won't spare you. Do you know How much I  died after knowing that you married that bastard? How much I cried after knowing that you had a child. That fucking hoe y/n the product of this fucker's sins" he said and hit her with an iron rod and said " now pay for what you did" with that aerum died.

Jaebum and baekyung destroyed all the evidences of their murder and also the reports which would prove him guilty.
They took the advantage of the weather and put the dead bodies in the car and crashed it with a tree making it look like an accident.

( A/n : was I out of mind when I wrote this?! Damn! Why so brief bruh?!  Tsk tsk Not rewriting.)

______________________________________

~y/n's pov~

It's been 2 days since my parents didn't return. What have happened? The soul in my body was scared to death. Where the hell did they go?
Suddenly I heard the door of my house burst open. Then after some minutes the door of my bedroom slowly opened revealing the same Policemen who were investigating my case.

"Miss y/n........your parents.......... They died...... in a car accident. Please come to their funerel and do the necessities." He said something but I didn't get a single word still laying on my bed. One of them came near me gesturing me to get up. His face was crinkled and eyes washed with guilt and pity.
He held a hand out and the other one supported me to get up.

The next thing that I remember was I was standing in between a hall........
.......a funeral hall?! What!?!
I slowly focused on the pictures that were kept in the front with flowers decorating them.

My eyes wide opened. Suddenly my senses knocked back and the trauma that held me was vanished.
I ran to towards the pictures to closely have a look if that were really my parents' pictures.

Hell yes. They were...!!!!
Blood rushed to my face already puffy eyes getting wet with tears again. I fell on my knees hitting the ground roughly. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I shouted my lungs out. " Moooooooooooooooooommmmmm!!!!! " "Daaaaaadddd!!!" I shouted again. It's the first time in a month that something came out of my mouth. I was crying hard, Screaming, shouting. My naive heart didn't believe they died. I kept on crying and calling for them until I was on the verge of fainting out of stress and pain. My heart was shattered in a million pieces. That's when I felt that I was heartless. I couldn't hear any heartbeat, I didn't have any feelings nor heart.

After a while I stopped crying. I was burning in rage and anger instead. The wrath was at such an extreme point that Blood was rushing out of my eyes. I was told that they died in a car accident due to the weather. That was absolutely rubbish and a white lie. "" Enough of crying. Enough of dying. Enough of suffering. Enough.

Now I'll make you suffer. Suffer till you die. Suffer till you beg on your knees for your death.

I'll show you if a woman can start the world she can also fucking end the whole damned world making everyone shed the tears of blood.

You ruined my life. I'll ruin yours. You destroyed my family. I'll destroy yours. Not only you but I'll fucking end every Jeon that had ever existed.

I swear on my dead parents.""

_____________________________________

I didn't wait for police or any stupid law to do anything because I knew those filthy rich monsters will cover up everything or would've already covered up for my case too. Just like they did it for my parents. I was changing drastically. I'm not that weak , innocent, naive, kind, lovable, warm hearted y/n. I don't have a heart. I don't have anything to lose now. I've already lost every fucking possible thing. I started turning cold and colder saving all of the anger for the day that I was waiting for.

But as for now I was just 16. I need to graduate first. I want money so that fucker can't overwin me because of money like he did this time. I need mental and physical training so that my hands don't shiver when I kill every disgusting Jeon.

I remembered  about my uncle. Uncle kim eunjae , my mother's younger brother. He lived in seol. He owned Kim's enterprises. My mother told me that.

I quickly searched for some money in my house. I got some money from my father's room and next thing I did was packing all my stuff, which included my parents memories, the torn gown of that party which would remind me of my revenge if I ever happened to forget what was the reason that I didn't gave up on life.

______________________________________

After a long travel I reached seol.
I was inappropriate to go by flight as I was underaged so I had to go by road.

I didn't know his adress. What should I do? Wait a second.. " mom told me that my grandfather's company Kim's enterprises was one the biggest company that was handled by uncle eunjae. His adress must be on google" my predictions weren't wrong. I found out his adress. Finally.

______________________________________

I never met him nor my mom since I was born but she told me that he was very kind hearted man. He was my last hope and family that was left.

~ding dongg~

The door opened revealing a mid aged man probably in his 40s or 50s I guess. " Ajusshii are you Mr. Kim eunjae ? " I asked raising my eyebrows at him.
He didn't say anything. Unexpectedly he hugged me. " Noonaa.. aerum noona " he said while still hugging me tightly. Oh he thought that I was mom. I looked like her. Dad always said that I was a modified version of her.
" Uncle kim I'm not mom. I am Lee y/n her daughter " I said clarifying his doubts. He broke the hug and observed me from head to toe. I guess he got that I wasn't mom.

To my surprise he hugged me again " little Y/n! So it's you. My daughter, you just look like noona " he said tightening the hug and kissing my hair blessing me with affection.
It just felt like my father was hugging me. I hugged him back. " Nice to meet you uncle kimm!" I said with a poker face. My eyes smiled but my lips didn't. How can I?

He gestured me to come in and I did. He first showed some hospitality then asked me about my parents and everything...

I started telling him my harsh painful story. I told him that he killed my parents and I wanted revenge. I told him about my story. I wasn't affected by any of the flashbacks that came to my mind while narrating it. I was surprised too.

But he soon broke down into tears. He cried hugging me imagining how did a 16 year old kid could've endured all of this? He first asked me to file a complain against them. But I rejected him. Because I've made up my mind now. There's no turning back now. I'll kill them each of them with my own hands.
He had money and power too. He could help me punish them lawfully but I didn't want that. Law would just imprison them for a few years and will let them go.
But I wanted them dead, their family too.

______________________________________

( I just realised that my writing very great but the story will get better as you read further istg. Have faith in me lol :)))