39. Find jungkook

~Author's POV~

"LET ME GOOO!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs while struggling crazily to get free from the three men holding you.

You were absolutely turning insane. All of your senses were blown up. You couldn't realise that you're at the very edge of the cliff , Nakdong ( River) is so flooded that it is almost touching the 300m up land. The only thing that you could see was your jungkook's car that too vanished just the next moment it fell into the deep waters of the river.

At this very moment you are regretting your life, you just wanna jump right into the water and save your life. " Y/n calm down" Jimin tried comforting you but you continued yanking his hand while trying to jump into the water.

The only word that was leaving your mouth, A  continuous chant to be exact, Jungkook. You are crying and screaming like an insane crazy psychopath. The rain was at its peak, draining you all wet.

" Nothing will happen to him " yoongi said trying to pull you. You were so vigorous that even three men, in together were not able handle you.

" JUNGKOOK!!!

LET ME GO HE WILL DIEEE!!"

" MY JUNGKOOK NEEDS ME!!!"

you continued screaming but Jimin and taehyung lift you up with one hand on the either side of you waist with the other below your shoulders. " NOO!! DON'T TAKE ME AWAY FROM HIM !!" you shout while kicking your feet in the air.

" Shhh. Calm down y/n, the police is here. They are finding him. " Namjoon tried to comfort you.
But you were still trying to run towards the edge. It was getting difficult for them to handle you.

Namjoon looked at yoongi. " There's no other option" he said. Then Yoongi looked at Jin and he nodded understanding the younger.
He rushed towards the car and opened the door. Then the other ones layed you on the backseat of the car.

" PLEASE I BEGG YOU! MY JUNGKOOK NEEDS ME!!" you cried louder and harder.
Taehyung rushed towards the other SUV and came back with a bottle and tissue.

" I'm sorry y/n" He said before pressing the tissue with chloroform on your nose. A few seconds later the world started getting blacker and soon you passed out.

" Joon, yoongi and taehyung, stay here until the police is investigating.
We'll take her home" Jin commanded before hopping on to the driver's seat with hoseok beside him and Jimin sat at the back with your head on his lap.

" Jin hyung, they'll find him right?" Jimin asked with his voice cracking as he was already on the verge of crying.
They tried to be strong in front of you but on the inner sides everyone is afraid to think about the consequences. His bestfriend was in danger.

•••

A soaked Jimin carried your unconscious self in his arms with
The the other two men running after him also dripping wet.

Jimin walk past your uncle after giving him an apology. Later hoseok explained him the story. He was highly upset with you, when he heard how you crossed all the limits.

He was upset with you, but now, after hearing what happened, he is greatly disappointed, to the extent the now he is even not willing to see your face. He didn't raise you to be this. He taught you to collect all the anger and save it to use in the right times but not to hurt the ones that love you, care for you, not to hurt the one who lived for you, who could die for you. At this point, you proved him wrong, crushed all his expectations. You didn't act like the one he raised.