8. hold me

~jungkook's pov~

She was working in her cabin while I was in mine. It's been two hours since we reached here and I'm missing to annoy her again. Even though I can't see her annoyed face behind her emotionless cold expressions but still I know she gets annoyed.

I didn't realise that I was already smiling when I was thinking about her. ' filthy womanizer stop with your dirty thoughts ' a part of my cursed at me. ' wait what!? I didn't even think anything dirty about her. Then why am I already smiling?' the other thought. Both of you are useless I thought.
Then an idea clicked me.

~y/n's pov~

I heard a knock from my door.
" Come in " I said. The door opened revealing that jerk.
" What is it jungfuck?" I asked averting my gaze towards him only too see him grinning adorably and coming towards me.

" It's jungkook" he said and frowned like an annoyed kid when his parents didn't buy him toys.
" You've signed the documents already" I said again continuing my work with the computer.

" What documents? When?" He said confusedly. " You signed them without reading even once" I said taking the documents out from my drawer and threw it on him.

He catched them and started reading them. His facial expressions changed drastically. " What the fuck no!! The CEO can call you whatever name she wants to call with, there is no fixed to time of dismissal. You have to be there whenever and at whatever time the CEO calls you.Which kind of company has these kind of rules for the employees??" He asked raising his brows " my company, my rules. And these aren't for all the employees. Just for the manager, a jerk-like manager." I said giving a glance at him to see his facial expressions. Funny. Where's the smirk bitch?

He sighed holding his temples and said " you're unbelievable "
" I know" I said straight. " Y/n-ssii let's go grab some coffee. You're working from a long time." He offered me. " Noh! I have a lot of documents to go through" I said.

" Pretty please" he asked with pleading eyes. Cute. What no. " No " I again rejected him.
" You're stubborn as always " he said with a disappointed look and went away. Did he just go like that?

My predictions weren't wrong, the door was knocked again. " Come in " I said and he came inside with a tray in his hands. He went to the coffee table at the right to put the tray there.

And came in my direction. " Coffee in the office isn't forbidden right?" He said and smiled mischievously. I was about to say something but he held my hand firmly and dragged me to the couch." Let's go!" He exclaimed and grinned.

Then he sat on the couch and patted the seat beside him gesturing me to sit. " Hell no" I said and turned again to walk towards my table. Then I felt my hand was grabbed and he pulled me and I fell on him. Then next thing that I knew was me sitting on his lap. He smirked looking at me. I was flustered.

My cheeks started reddening. When I was about to get up he pulled me back again on his lap " stay like this for a while.... please." He said and closed his eyes burying his face in my neck and holding me tighter. I was about to protest but suddenly the door knob turned and Uncle kim entered. Fuck.

His eyes widened but then he smiled at us closed the door again.
" What noo!! UNCLE KIM" I quickly seperated myself from him and ran towards door shouting. " It isn't  what it looks like !! Wait for me uncle kim" I ran in his direction leaving jungkook dumbfounded.

~jungkook's pov~

It was feeling so right. Her perfume was filling my nostrils when I buried my face in her neck. My face gently feeling the softness of her neck. She left already but I could still feel her sitting on my lap. If it could be possible then I would've made her sit on my lap the whole day. I never felt like this with any of the women with whom I've slept with.