32. Fighting

" What are we gonna do" namjoon says as you all were standing around the round table with a map of the area at the centre.

" We.... We'll trap them, just like they did to our boys." You say with your eyes full of mischief and you smirk after making a cunning plan in your mind.

" Finally it's gonna be over after 6 years " yoongi says and you just blink as an little agreement.

" So here, the building is quite big. Jungkook's location has been traced at some end point....here" you say.

" That means they are at the very first room or at the very last" taehyung continued.

" Correct" you say.
" There's no way they are keeping them at the first, it's pretty easy that they are kept at the very end" Namjoon says.

" Exactly" Jimin says nodding.
You nod too and say " that's what I think either."

" So, we'll attack from the front" you say tracing the map with your index finger.

" We'll surround the front side with cars and hitmen and then..."

•••

~~Time skip~~

'snapp'

'snapp'

'groan'

'grunt'

'snapp'

'screech'

'stab'

'scream'

Was all that could be heard after the guys clashed as discussed in the plan. Your guys slowly invading into to the area after creating piles of dead bodies and pools of blood with their swift AK 47.

~Jungkook's POV ~

" Aaghhh" I screamed when the psycopathic baekyung kicked my chest

It's been more than six hours of me being continuosly tortured. My condition is somehow not too great.

His tortures are getting crueler and brutal by each minute. I'm smeared in blood, my body is just getting worse, no matter how much I try to be strong and last longer, I can't. I'm a human afterall, a human has its limits even if you build it up like some rock.  Rocks also break someday.

I feel like slowly, every inch of energy is leaving my body. If the chains weren't there, I would've already collapsed. It's not only that I'm beaten to death but also the drugs that they injected me when I got difficult to handle, like some wild animal.

My body is loosing warmth and cold winds are hitting by bare body. The memories of y/n started playing in my mind as if it's the end.

Is it?