26. How dare you

*Half an hour later*

"Belle, he's the one " I said pointing towards a man sitting just in front of our table.
" Let's go then " she said loading her gun. She stood up but I pulled her down by gripping her wrist.

" What!?" She asked confused.
" First have a look around" I asked.
She halted and looked around for a second.

" They're all are gangsters and are related underground smuggling and they have guns too?" she said observing the people gambling in the cassino.

" We gotta play cool" I said thinking of a plan.
"Let's gamble " both of said together.

We walked to where sunghoon was sitting. " Mind having a game with us?" She asked in an extra silky tone.
Fuck! I know what's she thinking.

He checked her from head to toe and smirked making me want to rip those fucking eyes out. I held her hand and stood in front of her and gave him a glare saying " with me"

He thought for a second and said
" Well... Okay. Just for this pretty"
He looked at y/n and smirked. My jaw clenched and I fisted my palm then slammed it on table gaining his attention. " Focus here " I said death glaring him and he just gawked at me clueless.

'asshole, bless your eyes for sometime, because after that I'll shut them close for forever. I swear, I'll shoot in your goddamit eyes for staring her.' I thought to myself.

" What would you like to bet upon?"

-

-

-

-

-

-

After some matches that I won. Yeah I won all of them. He lost everything to me.

" Man you're commendable at this.
Now I don't anything to bet" he said.

" You have." I said and he raised a brow at me " You know a secret about Baekyung " I said and his eyes widened. He thought for a second and said " umm... You asked for a quite huge thing.."

He leaned in closer to me and said in a low voice " If you bet on this pretty woman then.... Alright, I'll bet on the secret too " he smirked and my jaw clenched and my knuckles turned white. But I maintained my calm and said " done "
I accepted because either ways, he'll lose.

The game started and ended. Unfortunately I lost in this one.
" Luck can't be always with you " he said and chuckled. Then he stood up
and said " better luck next time " he flashed me an evil smile before grabbing y/n's hand.

" Let's go sweetheart" he said and turned around to walk away dragging y/n with her and I tried calming my raged self. I felt like my world stopped. I know it's just a plan but I'm scared that someone's dragging her away from me.

I sighed and looked at their disappearing figure. Then she turned around and winked and I had to smile. Then she gave a thumbs up signalling me to follow them.

I did as she said. Taking out my gun I sneaked and followed them.
" Son of bitch" I cursed before punching the wall as he was taking her to the private rooms.
" Just wait a few more minutes bastard, then it's just my gun and your forehead" I said to myself.

Time to time she was turning around to take a glance at me, giving me assuring smiles and don't -worry looks to which I just nodded while following them from a safe distance as I sneaked.

Finally they entered the room and the door was shut behind them.
I quickly moved towards the room and took my position in front of the door. I'm cursing myself for making the rooms soundproof now.