40. Dead?

~24 hours later~

It's time for the effect to get over. All of the guys were sitting arround the bed waiting for you to wake up. They didn't want to stress you more but it was necessary to tell you despite the state you were in.

" We can wait, until she gets............. better?" Jimin said showing a slight bit of hesitation.

" Sooner or later, we have to tell " Yoongi said sighing.

" She will break down, shatter " Taehyung said with his voice breaking again, thinking about the situation again.

" Somehow she manages to overcome this trauma, then we'll give another?" Namjoon asked.

" Joon's right, let it be all at once. And even if you hide what will you say when she'll ask about him?" Jin stated supporting Namjoon.

" If only she had some trust....then things-" hoseok was cut when yoongi said. " Do you even know how much she suffered? No. We saw her shedding tears of blood, stressing herself day and night, we saw her getting heart freezing gradually. Dying for straight 7 years. We saw that little innocent girl changing to the stone hearted mob boss that she is today.
' Only if his fellow family members weren't monstrous than she would've surely --"

" Jungkook wasn't at fault. He betrayed his family, took bullets and even died just for her. Was there anything that he didn't do to make her feel loved and secure?" Jimin defended, his voice was stern.

" Why did he had to pay for what he didn't even do?" Taehyung supported.

" I'm not doubting jungkook but the thing is, you'll should understand her situation too!" Yoongi exclaimed.

" Even if we compare the mistakes that both of them did, y/n stands out to be wrong in my eyes." Hoseok said.

Namjoon inhaled a deep breath before saying  " Enough guys! Stop fighting over who's right and who's wrong. Y/n did a mistake and is paying for more than what she did! Situation was at fault too. Jungkook wasn't thinking rationally either and ended up taking his-" he halted and sighed.

" Kook" an almost inaudible voice attracted their attention. They looked at you.

You sat upright on the bed slowly opening your eyelids only to find that one missing figure. But didn't.
You looked at the disappointed and sad faces of the ones you considered 'family' . nobody was ready to meet your gaze. Everybody's eyes were down.

" What are you all doing here?! Why don't someone goes to find jungkook!? If you all can't go, let me!!"  You suddenly shout making them to look at you.

" First of all , calm down? We'll tell you " Namjoon spoke and gestured you to take deep breaths. So you did. But it didn't work though.

" Did the cops find him?!" You pry impatiently. He take a deep breath in and takes out a cubicle box from his pocket. He raised his hand to give you the box.

Your eyes were fixed on the box and you take it. " The cops, they found jungkook's car. This box was found in his car's safe. Then....." Namjoon stopped for a second.

On the other hand you opened the box. You were hearing what namjoon is saying but you eyes on the box. It opened revealing the piece of heart that jungkook had along with a note. Your heart shrank the moment you saw the pendent.

' He removed it. Wasn't this precious for him? For us?' you thought.

You clutched it tight into your fist. Then your shivery hands gathered the courage to pick the mini yellow note. " His body.... We weren't able to find him. They declared him as... DEAD" your heart stopped beating. Your world stopped, body stopped functioning just a drop of tear fell on the little piece of paper, staining it.