33. the real battle

You enter the factory again

You enter the factory again. Everything is dead silent. You see a few bodies laying here and there with blood pooling around them. But there are no signs of the main characters aka your guys and TXT with baekyung.

You bent down and pick up a gun from the side of a dead body. You wonder where they could be? You slowly head towards the stairs super alert.

You now something is coming up. You reach at the top. Everything was silent until,

Boom

You stumbled back when the door in front of you blasted. " Fuck it " you curse when the very next moment you see yoongi, taehyung and Jimin clashing with TXT and baekyung while guards with guards.

 " Fuck it " you curse when the very next moment you see yoongi, taehyung and Jimin clashing with TXT and baekyung while guards with guards

You moved towards taehyung who was getting beaten up by baekyung and help him. " Oh so you're here finally" baekyung says when he looks up at you.

You kick his jaw saying " I had to "
He punched your stomach and you stumble back. Getting up in an instant you smash an old iron frame on his head and he screeched.

He got up running to you and lifted you up throwing you , so you crashed hard. He barges towards you and started punching your jaw numerous times.

Taehyung jumped on him from behind choking him with his elbow from behind and got up immediately and picked up a sharp metal piece.

He held taehyung's hand and flipped him down on the floor while rush towards him and stabbed the little metal numerous times on his neck. He fell on the floor.

You give a hand to taehyung and gets up. " Aaaghh. Fucker!!" Jimin screamed when beomgyu shot his left leg.
" Taehyungshii, help him" you say and nodded before leaving. You take your gun from the ground but before you could straighten up baekyung kicked you hard.

Your body crashed on the wall and you slumped down. He jumped towards you and gripped your hair.
Before he could do anything further you punched him in his goddamit balls.

You got up and jumped across the dusty tennis table hiding behind it. Your squat low with your gun, ready to shot his guts. He walked towards you stumbling. You got up and hold his collar , hitting him with the back of your gun again and again.